Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFalcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   Empty
PostSubject: Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game    Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:48 am

An Atlanta Falcons fan is reportedly in stable condition after his throat was slashed during an altercation in the Georgia Dome parking lot following the NFC Championship game Sunday.

MyFoxAtlanta.com reports the 35-year-old victim apparently got into a verbal altercation with a man and two women who were rooting for the 49ers, who beat the Falcons 28-24.

Authorities say the argument turned violent, and one of the 49ers fans apparently cut the victim's throat.

The victim is recovering at a local hospital. Police say they aren't sure whether all or any of the people involved in the incident actually attended the game.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/21/falcons-fan-throat-slashed-in-parking-lot-after-nfc-championship-game/#ixzz2IbNfjQ6t

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game    Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 am

Ray Lewis has an alibi this time.

But seriously, it's a fucking football game. What the hell is wrong with people?

Wallace108: Jon, how the hell do you expect any of us to ever follow your posts? You always set the bar awfully high.  Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   1664291743

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game    Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 am

JonM229 wrote:
Ray Lewis has an alibi this time.

But seriously, it's a fucking football game. What the hell is wrong with people?

I guess people just can't handle good banter back in forth, ribbing other fans during/after the game before it turns violent.

I remember years ago in a post-season game between the ravens-Steelers in baltimore. I had tickets in the club level, and everyone around us were good sports about the game and wished us well after the Steelers victory. But there were some real arses behind us throwing ice and stuff at us. A lady close to me leaned forward and said, "Hey Steelers man, Steelers man, don't hold those two idiots behind you against the rest of us ravens fan!"

Every fan base has that specific group that makes the entire fanbase look stoopid. And usually that's the group that gets the most attention and all the news, but is only a small percentage of what the fanbase is really like.

I feel bad for the guy that got his throat cut, but like you said Jon, What the hell is wrong with people!?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game    Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 pm

This is pathetically sad and doesn't surprise me in the least bit. What is wrong with people. Not too long ago, there was a shooting in my county where a neighbor shot another neighbor over a tree leaning on a fence. A tree on a fence! Yet people expect world peace? HA!

Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   We_bel10
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game    Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:29 pm

wtf....like the rat said "its a fucking football game"

oh yeah.....congrats jon Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   1505004552

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game    Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game   Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcons fan's throat slashed in parking lot after NFC Championship game
Page 1 of 1