Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers sign RB Stephens-Howling Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling Empty
PostSubject: Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling   Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Quote :
Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling Arizona-Cardinals-LaRod-Stephens-Howling

The Pittsburgh Steelers have agreed to terms with unrestricted free agent running back LaRod Stephens-Howling, the team announced today. Financial terms of the one-year deal were not disclosed.

Stephens-Howling was selected by the Arizona Cardinals in the seventh round (240th overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft. He has played in 57 career games, two postseason contests and has made 10 starts. Stephens-Howling has three career kickoff returns for touchdowns.

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Steelers-Agree-To-Terms-With-Stephens-Howling-/3e77fcb6-f409-4b26-b315-9c4a87748c1f

Are we becoming Arizona East? Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling 2829330259

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling   Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:53 pm

I liked Howlings when I first saw him with the Cardinals. I think it's a interesting addition to our team. Being that he's still young could make a huge impact to our running game.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling   Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:37 pm

From what I understand, he's been signed only to return kickoffs which I'm fine with.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling   Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:41 pm

steelerdude15 wrote:
From what I understand, he's been signed only to return kickoffs which I'm fine with.
Yeah, I'd prefer that Sanders and Brown didn't return punts/kicks. I get that Brown made the Pro Bowl as a returner, but I didn't like the risk of injury last season as the No. 2 receiver. Now that he's the No. 1 receiver, I'll like it even less if he's returning punts.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling   Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:22 am

Don't be surprised when you see Howling in the backfield by the mid-point of the season. I truly believe he's got something to offer.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling   Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:31 am

Wallace108 wrote:
steelerdude15 wrote:
Yeah, I'd prefer that Sanders and Brown didn't return punts/kicks. I get that Brown made the Pro Bowl as a returner, but I didn't like the risk of injury last season as the No. 2 receiver. Now that he's the No. 1 receiver, I'll like it even less if he's returning punts.

Same here. I agree one hundred percent.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling   Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers sign RB Stephens-Howling
Page 1 of 1