Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBen to young guns: Do it again Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ben to young guns: Do it again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Ben to young guns: Do it again Empty
PostSubject: Ben to young guns: Do it again   Ben to young guns: Do it again EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Quote :
PITTSBURGH -- Ben Roethlisberger, now a senior citizen by NFL standards as he prepares for a 10th NFL season, has some advice for hot young quarterbacks like Robert Griffin III, Andrew Luck, Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson.

Do it again.

The NFL's quarterback revolution was bolstered last season by the trio of fast, mobile throwers who led their teams to the playoffs and in Kaepernick's case, the Super Bowl.

"People ask me all the time about these young quarterbacks," Roethlisberger told USA TODAY Sports after Thursday's OTA session. "Let's wait. One year does not mean a lot in this league. Let's see what happens in two, three years.

"I'm not trying to take anything away from them. I think they did some great things last year, and they all have the potential to be great quarterbacks. But you don't want people to jump on their bandwagon so fast and put so much pressure on them to live up to those expectations. My advice to them is to keep doing what you're doing, playing as hard as you can because people will keep trying to build you up and it could get tough."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2013/05/23/ben-roethlisberger-steelers/2355717/
Spot on.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Ben to young guns: Do it again
Page 1 of 1