Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJames Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  Empty
PostSubject: James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"    James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 am

Bengals linebacker James Harrison has never been known as a warm and fuzzy kind of guy and he made it known throughout his career with the Pittsburgh Steelers that he particularly dislikes reporters and TV cameras.  Imagine his dismay, then, when his new team agreed to appear on this season's edition of HBO's "Hard Knocks".  Harrison was seen ranting and cursing at the cameras in the opening episode last Tuesday and there is more vitriol to come according to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer.

“I don’t feel they deserve to be here,” Harrison said.  “They did nothing to be here, other than want to be here.  They didn’t put no blood, sweat and tears into none of this. All these men in here, they did that. They [the cameras] did nothing. No one deserves to see this, to come inside of this unless you’re a part of this. That’s why.”  Harrison also described the camera intrusion as a "pain in the butt".

At one point during filming Harrison jumped into the vehicle of an unknown passerby to avoid the cameras.  “It’s kind of like this: Everybody knows I’m getting into the car with him. There’s a bunch of cameras watching me get in the car. It wouldn’t be too smart. They’ve got his license plate and everything else,” Harrison said. “And plus, I think I can kind of handle myself. He’s driving and I’m behind him, so I think I’d be all right.”

It is not just HBO Harrison is not fond of but all media.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/36633/James-Harrison-is-not-a-fan-of--Hard-Knocks-/Default.aspx

James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  1664291743  James being James.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"    James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Surprise....

NOT!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"    James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:41 pm

I heard he jumped into a random guys car when the cameras were chasing him. James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  1797695198 

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"    James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 pm

steelerdude15 wrote:
I heard he jumped into a random guys car when the cameras were chasing him. James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  1797695198 
Good thing he didn't hop into the car of a psychopath. Well, good thing for the psychopath. James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  1797695198 

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"    James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"  Empty

Back to top Go down

James Harrison is not a fan of "Hard Knocks"
Page 1 of 1