Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu Empty
PostSubject: Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu   Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:02 am

Quote :
Posted by Mike Wilkening

The Cardinals have added some young depth along both lines one week before the regular season begins.

The club announced Sunday it had been awarded ex-Colts offensive tackle Bradley Sowell and ex-Steelers nose tackle Alameda Ta’amu on waivers.

The 23-year-old Ta’amu was a 2012 fourth-round pick of Pittsburgh. The Steelers suspended for two games last October after his arrest on DUI and other charges. The Steelers waived him in November, but re-signed him to their practice squad, then their roster late in the season. He was sentenced to probation as part of his resolution of the DUI incident.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/01/cardinals-claim-alameda-taamu-bradley-sowell/
Never saw that one coming. Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu 1401235891 

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu   Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 pm

In two words, and we all know them....

Steelers West!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
lvsteelersfan
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu   Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Wow, Arians is going to continue the Steelers West tradition. Go figure. I am glad Taamu did not end up on one of the other AFC North teams and come back to haunt us in the future. I am not sure Fangupo is the answer though. Lets hope McClendon holds up and Al Woods keeps Fangupo on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu   Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:45 am

lvsteelersfan wrote:
I am not sure Fangupo is the answer though.
Every time I see Fangupo's name, I can't help but think of Faaaaaaandaaaaaaannngoooooo. Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu 1664291743 

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu   Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardinals claim Alameda Ta’amu
Page 1 of 1