Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFormer Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart” Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart” Empty
PostSubject: Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart”   Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart” EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:02 am

Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart” Yancey_thigpen

By Matt Popchock

PITTSBURGH (93-7 THE FAN) — The Steelers begin their 2013 season against the Tennessee Titans at 1:00 P.M. on KDKA-TV, and former NFL wide receiver Yancey Thigpen, who played on both sides of the AFC rivalry, joined “Starkey, Miller and Mueller” Friday to preview Sunday’s game.

“I’ve always been a Steeler at heart. I was a Steelers fan as a kid, and I was fortunate enough to be able to play [there],” Thigpen said. “I had a wonderful time at Tennessee, and I met some great people there, but I’m a Steeler at heart.”

Thigpen ended his ten-year career with 313 catches for 5,081 yards and 30 touchdowns. Most of them came in six campaigns with the Steelers 1992-97, during which he earned two All-Pro selections and two Pro Bowl nods, and helped the team reach Super Bowl XXX.

In 1995 and 1997, he topped 1,300 yards. He amassed 3,651 total yards receiving with Pittsburgh, putting him inside the top 15 in franchise history in that category.

READ MORE: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/09/08/former-wide-receiver-thigpen-still-a-steeler-at-heart/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart”   Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart” EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Don't get fancy, just throw it to Yancey!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart” 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down

Former Wide Receiver Thigpen Still “A Steeler At Heart”
Page 1 of 1