Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeArnet: Ready and Willing Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Arnet: Ready and Willing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Arnet: Ready and Willing Empty
PostSubject: Arnet: Ready and Willing   Arnet: Ready and Willing EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:06 am

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Arnfelt-You-have-to-be-ready/29de2ae5-8411-493e-b4b1-2cf8bfa5c955
Quote :

Brian Arnfelt spent most of the season on the practice squad, but finally got his shot late in the year.
When defensive end Brian Arnfelt signed with the Steelers as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Northwestern last April, he knew he had his work cut out for him. It’s just the way things are in the NFL, where expectations are always high for draft picks and the road is often times bumpy for rookie free agents.

“You have to know coming in the odds are stacked against you but you have to believe in yourself,” said Arnfelt. “If you keep working something is going to happen. As long as you have the talent and an opportunity comes available, you have to be ready. There is a lot of work when you come in as an undrafted guy, but you have to do it.”

I like this kid's mentality. I believe this is what has made the Steelers great over the seasons because they find these players who have the, "Do whatever takes." mentality

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Arnet: Ready and Willing 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down

Arnet: Ready and Willing
Page 1 of 1