Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJohnny Football Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Johnny Football

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Football   Johnny Football EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:41 pm

This guy is getting to be a little too much for me...

Former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel continues to set himself up to cash in on his future. In line to eventually secure a "Johnny Football" trademark, Manziel's team filed for more trademarks recently, including "The House That Johnny Built."

But just like the trademark for "Johnny Football," Manziel is actually second in line, and the person who is first might raise eyebrows among Aggies fans.

Fitch Estate Sales, a company owned by the family of Nate Fitch, Manziel's friend who was with the quarterback at many of the autograph signings that resulted in a half-game suspension, was first to the phrase.

Read more: http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2014/story/_/id/10722746/johnny-manziel-file-new-trademark

stlrtruck

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football   Johnny Football EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:41 am

I don't think is so much from the person as it is from 'his camp'.

Besides with media streams the way they are today, everything is in the here and now. 20 years ago you wouldn't have heard about this for a few more days and the story probably wouldn't have made it off the back pages of the sports sections.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Johnny Football 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football   Johnny Football EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:10 am

I can't wait until Johnny Football ends up being a bust. Generally, I don't root for people to fail, except for punks like Manziel. Being a great college quarterback doesn't mean you'll be a great NFL quarterback. Just ask Tim Tebow. I don't think Manziel's skills are going to translate well in the NFL. What made him successful in college will get him killed in the NFL.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Steeltown beatdown

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football   Johnny Football EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Well, well, well, a Cleveland Brown. Consider yourself on my personal "please light up this sob" list.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football   Johnny Football EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:20 pm

I've been of the opinion that Johnny Football is going to be a bust. There's no place better than Cleveland for a quarterback to be a bust.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Steeltown beatdown

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football   Johnny Football EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Telling someone today that I just dont see a franchise changing QB. Sorry, I just dont. But I just found a reason to hate Cleveland, because, to be honest, its so hard to hate a garbage dump team like Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football   Johnny Football EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Steeltown beatdown wrote:
to be honest, its so hard to hate a garbage dump team like Cleveland.

I live in Northeast Ohio. I have plenty of reasons to hate them.  Johnny Football 1797695198 

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football   Johnny Football EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:37 am

Manziel was drafted at 22. Who else was drafted by the Browns at 22? Weeden and Quinn. Definition of insanity anyone?

Wallace108

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football   Johnny Football EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Whyant5 wrote:
Manziel was drafted at 22.  Who else was drafted by the Browns at 22?  Weeden and Quinn.  Definition of insanity anyone?

That's uncanny.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnny Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Football   Johnny Football Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnny Football
Page 1 of 1