Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRound 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame Empty
PostSubject: Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame   Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:23 pm

By Neal Coolong

The Steelers needed some versatility along their defensive line, one of a few needs in this draft.

They're going to look at those other needs starting in the third.

The Steelers stayed on the defensive side of the ball, selecting Notre Dame's versatile defensive end Stephon Tuitt with the 46th overall pick. He joins Ryan Shazier, the team's first pick, as the newest defensive players on the team.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2014-nfl-draft/2014/5/9/5701496/steelers-draft-results-pittsburgh-steelers-second-round-stephon-tuitt

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Fri May 09, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame   Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:33 pm

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame   Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:18 am

Like I said, I don't pay to much attention to the college games. However, I've been reading other forums and the people that do watch the games, are very excited about this kid. Some can't believe we got him.

Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame We_bel10
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame   Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:08 pm

He sure is dominating O lineman in college. watching the clip you have up Wally the one thing I don't like is how he hits high. That could draw a lot of flags if he goes headhunting in this league Go-to-hell will have a field day.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame   Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:04 am

solardave wrote:
He sure is dominating O lineman in college. watching the clip you have up Wally the one thing I don't like is how he hits high. That could draw a lot of flags if he goes headhunting in this league Go-to-hell will have a field day.

Coming out of college, a lot of talented players need work with their technique. Coaches can teach technique, but they can't teach talent, athleticism, and heart. As long as he has the talent, athleticism, and heart, the coaches will help him improve his technique. I don't know much about Tuitt, so I can't offer any insight into his talent level, but if his only problem is technique, that's not something I'd be concerned about.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame   Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Steelers select Stephon Tuitt, DE Notre Dame
Page 1 of 1