Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThere is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted Empty
PostSubject: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:22 pm

http://blog.masslive.com/Patriots*/2014/05/nfl_draft_2014_poll_results_re.html

The readers have spoken, and they want the New England Patriots* to draft Ryan Shazier, the athletic linebacker from Ohio State, with the No. 29 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, according to the poll results from earlier this week.

However, more than that, they expect more of the usual from Bill Belichick, with almost a quarter of voters expecting another trade-down scenario.

Shazier drew the most votes among prospects (16.67 percent), a big draw from one of the few players that was not featured in the first poll. However, the second-leading vote-getter from that first poll, Texas Tech TE Jace Amaro, came in second once again, getting 14.81 percent of votes this time around

. Who cares? They're just going to trade down anyway 24.07%
2. Ryan Shazier, LB, Ohio State 16.67%
3. Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech 14.81%
4. Dominique Easley, DT, Florida 9.26%
5. Ra'Shede Hageman, DL, Minnesota 7.41%
6. Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State 6.48%
7. Marqise Lee, WR, USC 5.56%
8. Stephon Tuitt, DL, Notre Dame 5.56%
9. Louis Nix III, DT, Notre Dame 4.63%
10. Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon state 3.7%
11. Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri 1.85%

This is what fans from NE wanted in a pre-draft poll.  Another article states that Shazier was "coveted" by the Packers:

After watching three of their likely defensive targets -- Pryor and inside linebackers Ryan Shazier and C.J. Mosley -- get snatched up, nerves had to be high in the Packers' draft room. Had Clinton-Dix not been there, perhaps Thompson would have gone in a different direction -- another position or a trade down. Or maybe he would have taken one of the other safeties.  http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/tag/_/name/ryan-shazier

HAHAHAHA!

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:22 am

Hmmmm, interesting. And let's not forget ... the Cowboys supposedly wanted him as well. Apparently, everyone wanted him except Steelers fans.  There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Yeah, and fans didn't want Lambert or Bleier (totally remember fans calling into KDKA complaining about Art Sr keeping a guy who would NEVER run due to his war injury) -- nor were they happy with the pick of Ward (too small, slow, no ACL). And we all know how all of this turned out. Now the same fans that complained about Ward are the same ones that keep saying we need "a Hines Ward type receiver"!

I am really pulling for Shazier. Something about his bald head and big smile remind me of another player with a bald head and big smile ~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
I am really pulling for Shazier.  Something about his bald head and big smile remind me of another player with a bald head and big smile ~~~~~~~~~

George Foreman?  There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted 2829330259 

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted George-foreman-boxing-champion

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:
I am really pulling for Shazier.  Something about his bald head and big smile remind me of another player with a bald head and big smile ~~~~~~~~~

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted George-foreman-boxing-champion

George Foreman? There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted 2829330259 No silly......James Harrison There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted 1797695198 minus the big smile of course.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Ok, you guys forced me into this:    THIS GUY!!!!   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted 1647293567 

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted Hines10

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
Ok, you guys forced me into this:    THIS GUY!!!!   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted 1647293567 

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted Hines10

The Malaysian Airlines pilot?  There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted 1664291743 

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted Sebelum-hilang-pilot-malaysia-airlines-bertingkah-ganjil

Wait, is that Cowher behind him? Have they looked for that plane in Pittsburgh? There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted 2097682944

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:02 pm

HAHAHA!  There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted 3562723908 

That does kind of look like Cowher!

I'll pray for your black and gold soul since you have committed blasphemy by posting a somewhat Hines look-a-like...........I'd be very afraid if I were you.  You could end of in the netherworld and do you realize what that is like?   You will be surrounded by the Ravens and all of their fans for eternity (and btw, Ray Lewis is the head honcho there) and forced to eternally wear purple. The really really bad people have to wear brown clothes with purple hats.

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:12 am

No this guy!

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted Mike-Tyson-007

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted   There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

There is something gratifying about getting what the Pats* wanted
Page 1 of 1