Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft Empty
PostSubject: Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft   Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:45 pm

PITTSBURGH (93-7 The FAN) – With the 2014 NFL Draft in the books, every expert is weighing in with their opinion on how each team did. ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr., one of the more respected draft analysts out there, also gave his thoughts on the draft and had high praise for the Steelers.

As Scott Brown of ESPN.com writes, Kiper only gave five teams an “A” grade, and the Steelers were one of them coming in with an “A-.” Despite the draft not going as many predicted with the Steelers not selecting a cornerback until the fifth round, Kiper liked the top picks of linebacker Ryan Shazier and defensive end Stephon Tuitt.

The reason for the “A-” would appear to be the Steelers not selecting a cornerback as Kiper suggests they could have done more for that position, but did everything else correct.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/05/12/mel-kiper-jr-has-high-praise-for-steelers-draft/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft   Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft 1401235891 
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft   Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Kiper giving the Steelers an A for their draft = kiss of death  Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft 294855916 

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft   Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:05 pm

No Wally! Think positive! I have a gut feeling this is going to end up one of the best draft's of all time. Seriously, I really do. Call it "women's intuition".  Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft 184121345 

Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft   Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
No Wally!  Think positive!  I have a gut feeling this is going to end up one of the best draft's of all time.  Seriously, I really do.  Call it "women's intuition".  Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft 184121345 

I am thinking positive. I'm positive that Mel Kiper is an idiot.  Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft 1797695198 

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft   Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Kiper has one thing going for him: no one will remember anything his said about this draft class two years from now. And it will take at least two years to know what this draft produced.

I'd like a job where I can be totally wrong and people won't have the memory to call me on it ... kind of like a meteorologist in a nursing home!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft   Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:02 am

But IF he's right, he'll remind you. That's an even better job. When you do get something right, you get to remind every one about it years and years and years after the fact.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft   Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

Mel Kiper Jr. Has High Praise For Steelers’ Draft
Page 1 of 1