Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeChrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common Empty
PostSubject: Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common   Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:09 am

Both of them whiners!!!

So California Chrome owner Steve Coburn wants (or should I say practically demanding) the 40+ year rules changed for the triple crown.  He didn't have any problems with the rules after the Preakness, only when his horse lost the Belmont.  Horses running the Belmont must run in all three races?  Hmmmm.....Secretariat didn't have a problem running against fresh horses, and come to think of it, neither did Seattle Slew, Affirmed, or the other eight TC winners.  Coburn complained his horse was targeted?  Of course it was -- they always are!  He complained that the field was so large because they were against a California bred horse?  How about, as racing analysts said, the field was so large because Chrome was considered beatable.

Does this mean that the two teams that meet in the super bowl should have the exact same schedule?  After all, one team may have played all the scrubs in regular season, while another had to play the previous year's champion and playoff contenders.  So unfair!!!!!!

Actually, I apologize to Harbaugh for the comparison.  As far as I know, Harbaugh never called the winning team in a game where his Ravens lost "cowards" and "cheaters".

Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common We_bel10
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common   Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:17 am

blah blah blah. For the owner to even make those comparisons is ridiculous. Of course the horses were fresh, it happens every year. Did he have a problem with it last year? Or the years before?

No!

Fine, shut it.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down

Chrome's owner and Harbaugh have a lot in common
Page 1 of 1