Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeA real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steelersviews
Xtreme Newb
steelersviews

A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF Empty
PostSubject: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:45 pm

After six hours of set-my-head-on-fire like classes yesterday, I’m finally headed to my dad’s place. It is 9:30 when I look at my phone to check the score of the game.

Score is 13-3 with Houston on top. Great. A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 2800024739

Discouraged and tired, I start driving. Then, lightning strikes from the radio.  Martavis Bryant catches a touchdown pass. I am yelling like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas when he heard they pulled off the Lufthansa heist, except it was,”Martvaviiiiis!” as opposed to, “Jimmaaaaaay!”

Foster fumbles, which was called down by contact, but reviewed and reversed. Touchdown Lance Moore.

As soon as I get to my dad’s, which is only a 15 minute drive, Keisel gets an interception and Bell scores.

Score is now 24-13.

I went into my car a pissed off and tired college kid whose Steelers trailed by 10 points. I get out of my car rejuvenated with the Steelers ahead by 11 points.

The six hour day at school is a distant memory.

Steelers win 30-23.

I’m glad I didn't set my head on fire.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:52 pm

We're glad you didn't set your head on fire either!  Shocked

I know what you mean, though.  When the Texans were on top, I thought "Ohhh Crap, here we go again".  I actually did leave the game and go for a walk, as I couldn't bear to watch another loss.  When I returned, they were on top.  Now I'm sorry I left the game and missed all the excitement.

Welcome to the board Steelersviews A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 230572241

A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF We_bel10
Back to top Go down
steelersviews
Xtreme Newb
steelersviews

PostSubject: Re: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Happy to be aboard with you and everyone on xtreme, Gingerchip. Gotta stay connected to Steeler Nation from New York!
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:15 am

That's an awesome story SV (mostly because of the positive result). I am glad I did not have to use the facilities during that 3 minutes because just eliminating could have caused someone to miss the onslaught. A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 1797695198

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:08 pm

steelersviews wrote:
I’m glad I didn't set my head on fire.

If you ever do, you'll be OK as long as Timmons is around. A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 2744185472A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF Smiley-on-fire

A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Wally, your obsession with Timmon's puke simply must stop. A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 1797695198

A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF We_bel10
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:24 am

Like I tweeted yesterday: Timmons puked vs. Carolina, we were awesome. Timmons puked vs. Texans, we had awesome. Both games were wins. Conclusion: Timmons pukes; Steelers win. A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 1797695198

Xtreme Newb
steelersviews

PostSubject: Re: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:48 am

I think we need to add a puking emoticon in honor of Timmons.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
Wally, your obsession with Timmon's puke simply must stop. A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 1797695198

Are you sick of me hurling Timmons jokes? I can't help it ... they just spew out. A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 2981382511

steelersviews wrote:
I think we need to add a puking emoticon in honor of Timmons.

A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF 2744185472

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF   A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF Empty

Back to top Go down

A real life account of how fast the Steelers scored on MNF
Page 1 of 1