Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

SCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

SCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: SCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014   SCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:31 pm

SCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014 Scb210

By Steel Dad

Did I mention it’s Ravens Week?

-The Steelers will practice today from 115pm-315pm Eastern.

-On the injury front… Mike Tomlin said in his presser yesterday that Marcus Gilbert will start on Sunday at his tackle position. He also expects Shamarko Thomas and Steve McLendon to play as well barring nay setbacks this week in practice. Special teams’ guru Ross Ventrone may be out with hamstring issue.

-It’s important to note that at halftime on Sunday night, Mean Joe Greene’s number 75 will be retired. I encourage you strongly as Steelers’ fans to watch because this does not happen often in Pittsburgh.

-The Steelers lead the all-time series with Baltimore 20-17.

-In Pittsburgh, the Steelers hold an 11-7 advantage.

-The Ravens average starting field position on kickoff returns is the 28 yard line. The Steelers average is the 16.

READ MORE: http://www.steelcityblitz.com/2014/10/29/scb-steelers-quick-hitters-october-29th-2014/

SteelersYak

SCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014   SCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:38 pm

It's great to hear that some of our guys are coming back from injury. Look forward to Shazier getting some more reps.

Another important thing is that Greene's jersey is being retired. If that doesn't get that team and that crowd pumped up, we're in trouble. At the beginning of the season, I said I felt bad for the Ravens coming into this game because of that. I feel even worse now because of the game BR7 put up on Sunday, how much this team needs the win, and the fact the world will be watching.

SCB Steelers Quick Hitters for October 29th, 2014
Page 1 of 1