Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRoethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season Empty
PostSubject: Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season   Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Quote :
Roethlisberger himself is having an outstanding year throwing for 4,055 yards and 29 touchdowns and talked about the key to all of it.

“Another year in this offense it’s a better understanding,” Ben said. “Coach Haley and I working well together, Bruce [Gradkowski] and Landry [Jones] and Coach Randy [Fichtner], I just think it’s all of us. And I think the line. When the line plays as good as they’ve been playing, it makes my job so much easier. And I’m blessed with a lot of great weapons around me. My job is only so hard when I’ve got all those guys around me.”

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/12/09/ben-roethlisberger-on-key-to-his-impressive-season-coach-haley-i-working-well-together/

Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season 755331329

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season   Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:49 am

I know a lot of people will shake their head at that. I also think that the emergence of Bell and the Oline doing their job has certainly helped.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season   Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Quote :
Lance Moore On Todd Haley: ‘Todd Has Made It Fun For Us’

PITTSBURGH (93-7 The FAN) – Steelers wide receiver Lance Moore joined Starkey and Mueller to talk about his first year with the Steelers, the relationship between Ben Roethlisberger and Todd Haley and his upcoming toy drive.

When asked about the relationship between Offensive Coordinator and Quarterback that Haley and Roethlisberger have, Moore had nothing but good things to say about how the duo works together.

“Being a guy that was on the outside looking in, hearing about the relationship that they had in the past, coming here I would never have expected it to be the way it is now,” Moore told us. “They get along really, really well, there’s never really any issues or really any disagreements. They’re generally on the same page each and every day, if there is an issue that comes up, they just talk about. It’s nothing heated or anything going back and forth or anything like that. They’re on the same page with things and Todd has made it fun for us.”

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/12/10/lance-moore-on-todd-haley-todd-has-made-it-fun-for-us/

Personally, I think Lance was misquoted. Here's what he actually said ...

“Being a guy that was on the outside looking in, hearing about the relationship that they had in the past, coming here I fully expected it to be the way it is now,” Moore told us. “They can't stand each other; there’s always issues and disagreements. They’re never on the same page. If there is an issue that comes up, Ben threatens to go to Arizona. Coach Haley tells him he's not as good as Kurt Warner. They’re not on the same page with things and Todd has made it hell for us. Please, Mr. Rooney ... fire Haley.”

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season   Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:54 am

If we can get a healthy offensive line, then I have no doubt this offense could be, nah, would be the most prolific offense in the league (even only for a season or two).

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season   Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:10 am

Agree Truck. Bell is providing a much needed run game. Our receivers are emerging as great targets for Ben.

Now if only we had the defense of yesteryear.... this team would be scary good. affraid

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season   Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season Empty

Back to top Go down

Roethlisberger On Key To His Impressive Season
Page 1 of 1