Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeReport: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis

Go down 
+2
SteelersYak
Wallace108
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis Empty
PostSubject: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Quote :
PITTSBUGH (93-7 The FAN) – The Steelers have a big need in their secondary and not a lot of money to fill them.

According to ESPN NFL reporter Adam Schefter, that didn’t stop the Steelers from inquiring with free agent cornerback Darrelle Revis.

As Schefter added and was expected, Revis will likely command a salary much higher than the Steelers can afford.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/03/10/report-steelers-inquired-with-free-agent-darrelle-revis/

"Obviously, that would be a fantastic move." Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 2703003593

"Where's all this money coming from?" Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 2090871053

"Yeah, good question Troy." Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 273451046

"I'd play for vet minimum." Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 1928724113

"Can you play corner? You're probably no worse than Cortez." Ben LOL

"Sign another receiver. Defense doesn't win championships." Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 1650858226

"Whatchu talkin' 'bout Terry? Obviously, I won a Super Bowl with a great defense." Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 3121608646

"And my players." Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 1620455514

"Hey guys, can I join in on this conversation?" Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 3147085405

"Ah, hell no! The standard is the standard. Keep your ass in Miami." Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 3574152539

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Welp, since Revis signed with the Jets, it looks like Art's version of fantasy football came to a quick end. Now back to reality.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:19 pm

But the smiley story was epic

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 pm

I gave the report and this thread the seriousness it deserved. Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 2981382511

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Loved the smiley story...

I Ben LOL

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:00 am

Keeping with this theme I think FA should start April first.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Oh. My. God.

The smileys.

Me want. Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 1797695198

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:50 am

bayz101 wrote:
Oh. My. God.

The smileys.

Me want. Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 1797695198

Stay tuned ... there's plenty more on the way. Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 707368081

Although you're well aware of my uncanny procrastination skills. Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 2705760964

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:53 pm

Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis 3562723908

Bring on more stories Wally!

Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis   Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Steelers Inquired With Free Agent Darrelle Revis
Page 1 of 1