Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeVikings just gave up... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Vikings just gave up...

Go down 
+2
Wallace108
Drizztbob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

Vikings just gave up... Empty
PostSubject: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:23 pm

A fifth round pick to get MIKE WALLACE???!! After losing Paterson, you would think they wanted an upgrade. WHOOPS!

Vikings just gave up... 3147085405

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Wallace had tons of potential, but he never evolved beyond Tomlin's one-trick pony description. He has the talent, but he lacks the heart (evidenced by his reluctance to go after balls that don't land in his hands). I saw him make some great catches, so I know he has the ability. But without heart, ability takes you only so far.

It'll be interesting to see how he does in Minnesota. This is likely his last chance to redeem himself. His stock has already plummeted from where it was at when he signed with Miami. A bad stint in Minnesota, and he's done.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Wallace had tons of potential, but he never evolved beyond Tomlin's one-trick pony description.

But that one trick was pretty cool sometimes:

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:31 pm

unfortunately he never grew up and chased the dreams of money instead of championships.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Vikings just gave up... 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:01 am

The so called "Young Money Crew" in the name explained everything I hated about them:
Young- Inexperienced, cocky, selfish.
Money- That's what it was all about, how to make the most money, not love of the game or how to be the best teammate.
Crew- Exclusive, once again selfish group only out for the money and fame that comes with the NFL.

Obviously Wallace was the creator of this crap because once Brown and Sanders were separated from him, look how they flourished on their own. He was supposed to be the break out, now he just looks broke down. Good luck Vikings with this big headed locker room cancer.

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 am

I saw a tweet where Pouncey called Wallace a "coward". I'm too lazy to go to the trouble of posting it using my phone =P

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:58 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
I saw a tweet where Pouncey called Wallace a "coward". I'm too lazy to go to the trouble of posting it using my phone =P

Seriously??? Post it! Post it!

Vikings just gave up... We_bel10
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:07 pm

Looks like a he said, he said, they inferred thing:

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12503161&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FeIp6rYzgHA%22%7D&ex_cid=espnTW

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Yeah, I googled it today.

Pouncey was right on with his remarks, though (our Pouncey).

Wallace is a temperamental baby, imo (not our Wallace,,,,hehe). Let the Vikings deal with him. Besides killer speed, I don't think he is all that and a bag of chips anyway. Besides, speed declines with age.

I'd rather have AB and Bryant over 1,000 Mike Wallace types.

Vikings just gave up... We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings just gave up...   Vikings just gave up... Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikings just gave up...
Page 1 of 1