Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites

Go down 
+8
lipps83
PhantomJB93
Buddha Bus
BlackAndGold
teegre
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
tony hipchest
Hawaii 5-0
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
teegre

teegre

Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites   Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:53 am

I was going to get drafted in the top ten... until I got high.

I vaulted Randy Gregory... but then I got high.

Now, I'm sliding into round two, and I know why-yiy.

Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high-igh.

Back to top Go down
ETL

ETL

Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites   Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Hoge wrote:
I had a dream, not sure why I'm dreaming about the draft, but in the dream we picked Peters. I think I'm good with that.

CB/OLB/Safety most important needs in that order in my opinion

damn dude! You dream about the draft? You're a crazy sports fan.

Alls I dream about are nipples, clowns and giraffes.

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites   Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:19 am

ETL wrote:

damn dude!  You dream about the draft?  You're a crazy sports fan.

me too, except for the clowns and giraffes...
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites   Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:50 am

ETL wrote:
Hoge wrote:
I had a dream, not sure why I'm dreaming about the draft, but in the dream we picked Peters. I think I'm good with that.

I dream about people that I never met and they're always mad and yelling at me and their faces are melting. No
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites   Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Steeler draft analysis: There's no excuse for no 1st-round cornerback

By Mark Kaboly
Wednesday, April 29, 2015

And with the 22nd pick in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select …

Roger Goodell will step to the podium at the Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University in Chicago at around 10:30 p.m. Thursday to reveal the Steelers' first-round pick.

It better be a cornerback.

However, it could be an edge rusher.

It could be a safety. Possibly.

The Steelers' needs in this draft have been defined for some time, and the people who make those decisions have been forthright about it for the better part of two months.

They need a cornerback and probably more than one.

But need is a bad word in the Steelers' draft room. Want is a term general manager Kevin Colbert is more comfortable with.

That's understandable, right? “Need” turns into Troy Edwards. “Want” turns into Troy Polamalu.

to read rest of story:

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/8224646-74/steelers-draft-cornerback#ixzz3YpI3pURL
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites   Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:10 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
ETL wrote:
Hoge wrote:

I dream about people that I never met and they're always mad and yelling at me and their faces are melting. No

Shock therapy usually helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites   Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers 2015 Draft Prospects: Updated list of all visits and invites
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2