Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJames Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season

Go down 
+8
SteelersYak
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
OX1947
DesertSteel
Buddha Bus
tony hipchest
stlrtruck
Hawaii 5-0
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season   James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:47 pm

Steelers James Harrison calls out ESPN's Adam Schefter over Twitter photo of Jason Pierre-Paul medical report

By Jeff.Hartman on Jul 8, 2015

There are some things which you just don't do, and in James Harrison's mind Adam Schefter of ESPN did just that by tweeting out a photo of New York Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul's medical report.

The news of New York Giants pass rusher Jason Pierre-Paul's fireworks accident over the 4th of July weekend which has him in the hospital dealing with injuries to his hand and arm isn't breaking news. However, the severity of the injury still remains very much a cloud, even for the Giants organization. Then ESPN's Adam Schefter tweeted this photo from his verified account:

James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 CJbXKxvUAAAL82P

There are laws in place to keep medical reports completely confidential, and when it comes to Pittsburgh Steelers OLB James Harrison, there are some things you just don't do - and Schefter sending out such private information is one of those. Harrison felt strong enough about it to tweet the following to Schefter:

James Harrison ✔@jharrison9292

@AdamSchefter You're a real piece of sh*t for putting that picture up!

to read rest of article:

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2015/7/8/8917767/steelers-james-harrison-calls-out-espns-adam-schefter-over-twitter
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season   James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:02 pm

from James Harrison's Facebook account:

I came home to find out that my boys received two trophies for nothing, participation trophies! While I am very proud of my boys for everything they do and will encourage them till the day I die, these trophies will be given back until they EARN a real trophy. I'm sorry I'm not sorry for believing that everything in life should be earned and I'm not about to raise two boys to be men by making them believe that they are entitled to something just because they tried their best...cause sometimes your best is not enough, and that should drive you to want to do better...not cry and whine until somebody gives you something to shut u up and keep you happy. ‪#‎harrisonfamilyvalues‬

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1001488983216567&set=a.375646362467502.90465.100000664238348&type=1&theater

James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 11855657_1001488983216567_6966817899782844788_n
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season   James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:27 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
from James Harrison's Facebook account:

I came home to find out that my boys received two trophies for nothing, participation trophies! While I am very proud of my boys for everything they do and will encourage them till the day I die, these trophies will be given back until they EARN a real trophy. I'm sorry I'm not sorry for believing that everything in life should be earned and I'm not about to raise two boys to be men by making them believe that they are entitled to something just because they tried their best...cause sometimes your best is not enough, and that should drive you to want to do better...not cry and whine until somebody gives you something to shut u up and keep you happy. ‪#‎harrisonfamilyvalues‬

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1001488983216567&set=a.375646362467502.90465.100000664238348&type=1&theater

James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 11855657_1001488983216567_6966817899782844788_n

Great lessons. Achievement is about duty and responsibility....not rights and entitlement. Show up and do something....don't just show up.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season   James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:39 pm

James C Wexell retweeted
hmmmmm ‏@BrkObama -

@fishsports My dad gave me a participation trophy and the next day I BECAME ADDICTED TO METH

https://twitter.com/jimwexell
Back to top Go down
kan_t

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season   James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:41 am

A little bit off topic. He had such a late start that I wonder if someday he could end up in Canton. He's a HOFer in my book but the number seems fall short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season   James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Harrison will play fewer snaps this season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2