Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJoe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan Empty
PostSubject: Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan   Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Article:

You might think legendary quarterback Joe Montana would be San Francisco 49ers fan, seeing as how that was the team he earned so many accomplishments playing for. Or maybe a Kansas City Chiefs fan...

Link: http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Joe-Montana-says-hes-a-Pittsburgh-Steelers-fan-37624458
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan   Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:07 am

Coming from one of the best ever that played the position, I give ghis statement a lot of weight.

Quote :
I am also a big Roethlisberger fan," Montana said. "I really like Ben. He will be in that Hall of Fame someday.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan   Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:39 am

He graduated from Ringgold high (Monogahela) and I graduated from Ringgold (Donora) so it's a brothers from another mother thing but we went to school together so to speak. The 2 districts merged in 1973 to form Ringgold School District.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan   Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Montana Says He's Still A Steelers Fan
Page 1 of 1