Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDid anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?

Go down 
+4
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
JonM229
ImperialFan
IowaSteeler927
8 posters
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:29 pm

They're showing a Patriots****-centric commercial with nothing but kid Patsy fans gushing over their team, making excuses for deflategate, and practically worshipping Tom Brady before this Thursday Night Football game against the Fish.

Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? Lawrence-timmons-puking-against-houston-b

^^^ My reaction.

Wow. Just wow. Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? 1505004552 Even kid Patriots***** fans are obnoxious cheating apologists. Guess they gotta brainwash the douchebaggery into them when they're young. One child even said outright that they never deflated footballs, and that the whole thing is just jealousy from other team's fans... Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? 611030052

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Yeah. That shit was retarded. They would never air a commercial like that about the steelers because the steelers are the black sheep of the NFL and have Mike Vick and Ben roethisberger the two most hated men in the nfl and a bunch of pot heads on the team. lol

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 8:21 am

ImperialFan wrote:
Yeah. That shit was retarded. They would never air a commercial like that about the steelers because the steelers are the black sheep of the NFL and have Mike Vick and Ben roethisberger the two most hated men in the nfl and a bunch of pot heads on the team. lol

Use the black hat to your advantage.

Part of what was so great about the Ravens' 2000 championship was that everyone outside of Baltimore hated the Ravens.  They were bullies on the field, talked a lot of trash, and Ray Lewis had just literally gotten away with murder.  Sometimes it's fun to root for the bad guys.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:50 am

What annoys me is ESPN is gushing over Brady and the Pats* great start and we keep on forgetting this, they still did cheat. Brady basically got off to the equivalent of the criminal that gets off due to prosecutor or police misconduct. It's really a pathetic joke and I'll have a lot of respect for the team that finally cools his jets and humbles the cheating assholes.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 am

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
What annoys me is ESPN is gushing over Brady and the Pats*** great start and we keep on forgetting this, they still did cheat. Brady basically got off to the equivalent of the criminal that gets off due to prosecutor or police misconduct. It's really a pathetic joke and I'll have a lot of respect for the team that finally cools his jets and humbles the cheating assholes.

Sadly, I don't see the Giants making the Super Bowl this year, though I'd love nothing more than to see them with another 18-1 season.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:34 pm

JonM229 wrote:
What annoys me is ESPN is gushing over Brady and the Pats**** great start and we keep on forgetting this, they still did cheat. Brady basically got off to the equivalent of the criminal that gets off due to prosecutor or police misconduct. It's really a pathetic joke and I'll have a lot of respect for the team that finally cools his jets and humbles the cheating assholes.

Sadly, I don't see the Giants making the Super Bowl this year, though I'd love nothing more than to see them with another 18-1 season.
Hah I dunno, the AFC East is really weak this year. Maybe they sneak in at 9-7. I jest though, Giants haven't looked good in a while. I'd love that too or for them to be defeated in the conference championship by a certain Pittsburgh team. I want them to suffer a loss so devesating that Brady and Belichick's psyches are never the same after that.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:01 am

JonM229 wrote:
What annoys me is ESPN is gushing over Brady and the Pats**** great start and we keep on forgetting this, they still did cheat. Brady basically got off to the equivalent of the criminal that gets off due to prosecutor or police misconduct. It's really a pathetic joke and I'll have a lot of respect for the team that finally cools his jets and humbles the cheating assholes.

I'd prefer the NFL putting a stop to their cheating and them going 1-15.
Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Ugh, I remember this. So much for impartial coverage. Not one peep from any Phins fans.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? AS4j1Ue

Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:47 pm

JonM229 wrote:

Jon, that meme is fucking hilarious, made my day.

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:43 am

JonM229 wrote:

Hahahaha, that one took me a minute! Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? 3562723908

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
white_steel_wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:56 pm

The Patriots* are so fucking lucky. They had no business winning the Superbowl or that game vs Giants tonight. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
lotas

lotas

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:54 am

white_steel_wolfe wrote:
The Patriots** are so fucking lucky. They had no business winning the Superbowl or that game vs Giants tonight. Fuck.
Luck runs out. If you are perpetually lucky regardless of circumstances, that's known as cheating Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? 1797695198.

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:58 am

white_steel_wolfe wrote:
The Patriots** are so fucking lucky. They had no business winning the Superbowl or that game vs Giants tonight. Fuck.
It will run out at some point hopefully against us in the playoffs. I'd love to see their fans have to deal with the pain of losing to an underdog at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?   Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else just see that Patriots***** commercial with the kids?
Page 1 of 1