Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls

Go down 
+2
OX1947
Atlanta Dan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Dan

Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:16 am

Le'Veon Bell is out for the season with a severe MCL injury. Most fans are sad about that.

Not everyone though, including this guy, who tweeted at Bell that he is "glad" Bell's season is over. Sure, Bell could have ignored them, but why do that when you can publicly put the cowards on blast with your army of 231,000 followers? Bell replied and politely put the "fan" in his place:

He dealt with multiple trolls Monday, saying "God bless youu [sic] too sir" to a tweet that's so offensive we can't post it here.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/14094445/leveon-bell-shuts-twitter-troll

ESPN cannot post it but I will

Props to Le'Veon Bell for showing how to deal with online idiots Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls 184121345
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:27 am

Man, I would love to knock on that guys door and have a giant bag of cotton I could stuff down his throat and up his ass while i lit it on fire. We would see then if he was a tough guy after that.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:40 am

Great way to handle things. He gets it that :

1. its easy to be a gutless internet tough guy
2. people that ignorant and hateful are lost pitiful people that need to improve their life
3. Bell is a good kid with a good life and doesn't need to respond to hateful trolls that don't have a good life
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:13 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Great way to handle things.  He gets it that :

2. people that ignorant and hateful are lost pitiful people that need to improve their life
3. Bell is a good kid with a good life and doesn't need to respond to hateful trolls that don't have a good life

That is why bell needs someone like me, to go see people like this and scare the ever living shit out of them. And it would be joyess fun for me just to see the facial expression, muhahahahah!!!
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:41 am

OX1947 wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

That is why bell needs someone like me, to go see people like this and scare the ever living shit out of them. And it would be joyess fun for me just to see the facial expression, muhahahahah!!!

I am sure you would leave a lasting impression. However, having James Harrison drop by to have a chat might also send a message. Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls 1797695198
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:43 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

I am sure you would leave a lasting impression.  However, having James Harrison drop by to have a chat might also send a message. Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls 1797695198

Lmfao. Must have been one of those classless bengles fans... Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls 2276209185

lotas

PostSubject: Re: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:52 am

That type of talk is so damn frustrating because we all know this guy would not have the balls to say that to Bell's face. Imagine standing in front of Le'Veon f-ing Bell and looking him in the eye while saying that highly offensive BS to his face. That's the problem, everyone's got a monster set of balls on the internet. It's one of the worst yet most fascinating aspects of the internet: the fact that anyone, regardless of intelligence, background, ability, experience, or age can say whatever they want to whomever they want from across the globe.

The internet has become much more hateful than it ever was in it's earlier stages around 2000 or so give or take a few years. You've got younger and younger generations of kids being raised with less respect and more autonomy, and every damn one of them gets a trophy just for participating! Yay! A+ for the whole class so nobody gets their feelings hurt! Just so they can turn around and tell a total stranger twice their age to "eat a dick and die" in a Youtube comment.

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

I am sure you would leave a lasting impression.  However, having James Harrison drop by to have a chat might also send a message. Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls 1797695198

I like that idea very much!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:03 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:

Well, it wouldn't be a 'lasting' impression to send Harrison, rather short lived i'd imagine Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls 1797695198

In today's news, a man was ripped in half today.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls   Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Bell Shuts Down Twitter Trolls
Page 1 of 1