Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers Empty
PostSubject: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers   Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:27 am

By Christopher Carter on Dec 20, 2015, 9:34p

The Pittsburgh Steelers were able to achieve a comeback win for the memories by defeating the Denver Broncos 34-27 in Week 15. After every game there are players who could be labeled 'Winners' and those who could be dubbed 'Losers'.

See who gets labeled as winners, and losers, after the Steelers' 9th win of the season.

Winners:

Ben Roethlisberger: After a struggling first half, the two-time Super Bowl champion led his offense to a huge 17-point comeback against the Denver Broncos' defense that was ranked as the best defense in the league. In back to back weeks, the Steelers have faced the NFL's top-ranked defense and dropped more than 30 points on them to knock them from their title of best defense. Despite the two interceptions, Roethlisberger is such a winner today. 40 completions on 55 attempts for 380 yards and three touchdowns in the midst of an onslaught of pressure from the Denver's

Antonio Brown - The best receiver in the NFL broke the Broncos' secondary over his knee. Whether it was stiff arming a defensive back to the ground, making a big catch in the end zone or closing out the game, Brown had his way. He was the biggest weapon for Roethlisberger with 16 catches for 189 yards and two touchdowns. Chris Harris' Jr. had not yielded a touchdown to a receiver for almost two years coming into this game, today Brown scored twice on him.

Full article

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/steelers-2015-preview-regular-season-news-updates-roster-depth-chart-salary-cap-tickets-denver-broncos-how-to-watch-week-15/2015/12/20/10630804/pittsburgh-steelers-vs-denver-broncos-week-15-winners-and-losers

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers   Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:32 am

While I wish I could have watched it I think I would not have slept afterwards. It sounds like one of those edge of your seat games.
I think I'll go turn on the Tom Brady/ Cam Newton network to see if they say anything about this game after they tell us how great Bellicheat is and how Cam is playing lights out and the Cowboys won blah,blah,blah....

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers 1797695198

They'll probably say Ben is a better than average QB.

Last edited by solardave on Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craziaskowboi

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers   Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:33 am

I'd put Roethlisberger in both the "winners" and "losers" category. He's the reason the Steelers rallied to win the game, but holy shit, what a dumb INT that was late in the game! Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers 294855916 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers 1505004552
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers   Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:40 am

Craziaskowboi wrote:
I'd put Roethlisberger in both the "winners" and "losers" category. He's the reason the Steelers rallied to win the game, but holy shit, what a dumb INT that was late in the game! Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers 294855916 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers 1505004552

Ben knew it too, you could see the frustration on his face. Its hard to complain at all about that performance considering the Broncos are the #1 defense and we scored 34 points.

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers   Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:11 am

I give Marcus Gilbert some props as a winner. The guy battled all game and handled his business in pass protection against Miller.

Same with AV, although the few times he was beat I think will serve as good learning of why he needs to work on his "punch" and pass sets better. He let an inside rush a couple times because he wasn't in position to step inside and close it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers   Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos Week 15 Winners and Losers Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1