Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDuce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position

Go down 
+5
Fire Arians
harrison'samonster
Hawaii 5-0
Atlanta Dan
pczach
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pczach

pczach

Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position Empty
PostSubject: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Bring on the sweatpants!!!

Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position 3562723908

Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position 060415_duce-600

Last edited by pczach on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Beat me to it Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position 1797695198

Staley, who played seven seasons with the Eagles, is a known favorite of Lurie. The interview also helps the Eagles meet the requirements of the NFL's Rooney Rule, which mandates the inclusion of minority candidates being interviewed before franchises can complete the hiring process.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14485316/duce-staley-interviews-philadelphia-eagles-vacant-coaching-job

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Eagles have interviewed Duce Staley for head coach

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 2, 2016

Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position Duce.0

The season isn’t over yet, but the Eagles have already started interviewing candidates for their head-coaching vacancy.

Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie interviewed the team’s running backs coach, Duce Staley, yesterday, according to Ed Werder of ESPN.

That interview means that the Eagles have now complied with the Rooney Rule, which requires each team with a coaching vacancy to interview at least one minority.

Staley played for the Eagles from 1997 to 2003 and served on Andy Reid’s staff as special teams quality control assistant in 2011 and 2012. When Chip Kelly took over in 2013, he kept Staley on the staff and promoted him to running backs coach.

to read rest of article:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/02/eagles-have-interviewed-duce-staley-for-head-coach/
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:23 pm

never hurts to have a coach with a superbowl ring

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:40 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:

.........or lots of sweatpants.

Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position 3798349058

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Beat me to it  Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position 1797695198

Staley, who played seven seasons with the Eagles, is a known favorite of Lurie. The interview also helps the Eagles meet the requirements of the NFL's Rooney Rule, which mandates the inclusion of minority candidates being interviewed before franchises can complete the hiring process.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14485316/duce-staley-interviews-philadelphia-eagles-vacant-coaching-job

I was laughing so hard at the idea of Duce being a head coach wearing sweatpants, I forgot to post a link to the article!

It was much more important to find a funny picture to post instead of an informative link. Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position 1505004552

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:56 pm

deuce stanley
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:19 pm

pczach wrote:

even better:

a coach who has a superbowl ring for wearing sweatpants. Damn he must of wore the hell out of 'em.

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:18 pm

pczach wrote:

even better:

a coach who has a superbowl ring for wearing sweatpants.  Damn he must of wore the hell out of 'em.

Nobody ever did it better. Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position 1797695198

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:57 am

If he does get the job, I sure hope he doesn't injure himself signing the contract.

Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:08 pm

I saw a report that he went to the interview wearing sweatpants and Lurie didn't think that was professional enough. The search continues...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:42 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
If he does get the job, I sure hope he doesn't injure himself signing the contract.

He would go down as the first ever coach to start his career on IR Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:41 am

He does have a lot of experience standing on a sideline. Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position   Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position Empty

Back to top Go down

Duce Staley interviews for Eagles head coaching position
Page 1 of 1