Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)

Go down 
+25
SteelerSpartan
Buddha Bus
effyou515
lotas
rellimie
Fire Arians
fer69
EbonySteel86
Steel Peon
IowaSteeler927
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
harrison'samonster
Shalieve5090
The_Joker
solardave
vasteeler
Atlanta Dan
pczach
SteelCity4Life
Scottish Steeler
British Steel
OX1947
WCSteeler
jak341
ImperialFan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
pczach

pczach

Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:43 pm

jak341 wrote:
http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/congrats-to-the-pittsburgh-steelers.86040/

Good reading material.

How about "The Steelers are a trash organization".

Says the expert that should know what a real trash organization is. He watches them play every week.

Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 798776511

In honor of that asshole, here's another classy Jets fan on display.

NOT WORK SAFE

Last edited by pczach on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:43 pm

I read through that whole thread on the Jets forum... Wow. Makes me extremely happy to be a fan with you guys. For the handful of people that naysay or berate this team when things aren't going right... I've never seen it devolve into the childish, petulant behavior like I've seen on that Jets board. Insulting their team, insulting their players, telling their team to go kill themselves, fuck this, fuck that... Wow. A couple of guys were going on about how the Steelers don't belong after losing to the Ravens... Well that's kind of rich when you consider the fact you just lost in similar fashion to your own divisional rival when a win guaranteed you a playoff spot... Sounds kind of like us last week.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:45 pm

Fuck the jets and their douchebag fans, they root for a team like that they should be used to disappointment by now lol

Last edited by TollingtheBell26 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:46 pm

What do you expect from a bunch of mouthy new yorkers who finally thought they would get out of the shadow of sanchezes butt fumble, only to get beaten by the man who single handedly fly their jet into the ground.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:46 pm

TollingtheBell26 wrote:
Fuck the jets and their douchebag fans

Not all are bad, a buddy of mine I grew up with is a Jets fan. First thing he did was congratulate us on the Playoffs and said we deserved to be there. They have their black sheep, just like we do.

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:47 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I read through that whole thread on the Jets forum... Wow. Makes me extremely happy to be a fan with you guys. For the handful of people that naysay or berate this team when things aren't going right... I've never seen it devolve into the childish, petulant behavior like I've seen on that Jets board. Insulting their team, insulting their players, telling their team to go kill themselves, fuck this, fuck that... Wow. A couple of guys were going on about how the Steelers don't belong after losing to the Ravens... Well that's kind of rich when you consider the fact you just lost in similar fashion to your own divisional rival when a win guaranteed you a playoff spot... Sounds kind of like us last week.

Right and honestly even though the Ravens were missing some key cogs, the games are always tight. I mean we beat them with Batch with them as defending champs I believe. I mean I expected to win that game but I don't expect any Ravens game to be a gimme. I get why they're upset. They rightfully felt great about their chances of getting into the playoffs today and they had it ruined by a division rival who is coached by their former HC but they really shouldn't hate on us. Honestly, Jets fans should be happy with the season they had and build from it. Easier said than done I guess.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:47 pm

What do you expect from a bunch of mouthy new yorkers who finally thought they would get out of the shadow of sanchezes butt fumble, only to get beaten by the man who single handedly fly their jet into the ground.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:50 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Right and honestly even though the Ravens were missing some key cogs, the games are always tight. I mean we beat them with Batch with them as defending champs I believe. I mean I expected to win that game but I don't expect any Ravens game to be a gimme. I get why they're upset. They rightfully felt great about their chances of getting into the playoffs today and they had it ruined by a division rival who is coached by their former HC but they really shouldn't hate on us. Honestly, Jets fans should be happy with the season they had and build from it. Easier said than done I guess.

Exactly they've got a great core of players there right now. I think they're a franchise quarterback away from being really good.

FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Jet fans are some of the most obnoxious fans you can meet.

When the Steelers visit the Giants, I can go to the game decked out in Steeler gear and not worry one iota about being hassled.

When the Steelers visit the Jets, I go to the game wearing nothing that identifies me as a Steeler fan.

It's just not worth the hassle or risk of an injury.  

Jet fans drink a lot, get very loud, and become confrontational.  Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 2087824411
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:53 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Exactly they've got a great core of players there right now. I think they're a franchise quarterback away from being really good.
A franchise QB can make such a difference. We know that where our team was before Ben came along and where they've been since.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:55 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
jak341 wrote:
http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/congrats-to-the-pittsburgh-steelers.86040/

Good reading material.

sounds like Steelers fans talking about the Steelers

Lol, it's like an echo from an alternate reality.....or 2 seasons ago.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Nobody from the Pittsburgh papers can write a lead of existential despair like this - but they have not covered the Jets for years Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 1797695198

Thw opportunity the Jets had been waiting a year for came Sunday, and they seized it as if they were grasping at a tornado. The game spun away from them, kicking up everything they wanted, everything they craved, until it was all gone, all of it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/04/sports/football/new-york-jets-buffalo-bills-afc-nfl-playoffs.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:04 pm

solardave wrote:
Anyone willing to step up and say Blake is not the bad?! ANYONE? Get him the hell out of this game. He sucks.

Apparently Carnell Lake, Keith Butler and Mike Tomlin.

WTF were they thinking in the 1st half with him in there????
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:25 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
solardave wrote:
Anyone willing to step up and say Blake is not the bad?! ANYONE? Get him the hell out of this game. He sucks.

I was fit to be tied just before the half when the Browns had third and 19, out of field goal range, 25 seconds left, and Butler brings the house leaving Blake in man coverage instead of dropping and playing coverage.

Why? I mean, why give the Browns a chance to make a play or get an easy PI call by putting your worst cover guy in a position to fail?

I was beside myself. I continue to not understand the thinking. Was situational football, common sense, and knowing your personnel even considered before that defensive call?

It's baffling.

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:32 pm

the reason you keep playing Blake is to see if your team can overcome a worst case scenario

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:38 pm

One more little tidbit, this one from Jets Nation Board:

Quote :
We are actually having an emergency moderator meeting right now. @JoeC36 is the only mod not present on the conference call because he is in Buffalo. But we are discussing this exact thing. @Sperm Edwards just suggested two weeks for the shut down. @faba is making his points now. I will let you know what we all decide.Thanks.

I don't think it's ever been bad enough to shut the board down.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:38 pm

the reason you keep playing Blake is to see if your team can overcome a worst case scenario

Kind of like running your car off a cliff to see how good your airbags work. Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 1505004552

Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:57 pm

pczach wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
solardave wrote:

I was fit to be tied just before the half when the Browns had third and 19, out of field goal range, 25 seconds left,  and Butler brings the house leaving Blake in man coverage instead of dropping and playing coverage.

Why? I mean, why give the Browns a chance to make a play or get an easy PI call by putting your worst cover guy in a position to fail?

I was beside myself. I continue to not understand the thinking. Was situational football, common sense, and knowing your personnel even considered before that defensive call?

It's baffling.

I thought Cockrell must have been injured or something. Kept seeing Blake give up receptions, PI, yardage in the 1st half. When Terrelle Pryor caught that ball I was thinking how nice it would be if they could put Cockrell out there on him instead of watching that abuse. Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 1505004552
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:14 pm

Ben LOL
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:19 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
pczach wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
solardave wrote:

I was fit to be tied just before the half when the Browns had third and 19, out of field goal range, 25 seconds left,  and Butler brings the house leaving Blake in man coverage instead of dropping and playing coverage.

It's baffling.

I thought Cockrell must have been injured or something.  Kept seeing Blake give up receptions, PI, yardage in the 1st half.  When Terrelle Pryor caught that ball I was thinking how nice it would be if they could put Cockrell out there on him instead of watching that abuse. Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 1505004552

I was thinking how our starting CB couldn't cover a QB on a long pass route. Sadly, Blake did everything right, except make the damned play. Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 124247948
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)   Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ Browns (and buffalo game)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15