Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole

Go down 
+2
Fire Arians
SteelerEmpire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole   ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Ouch !

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole   ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole   ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:37 pm

"People accuse me of race baiting!"

Because you are, dipshit. What the fuck does Jason Garrett's ineptitude have to do with him being white? Really? You're just fucking stretching you idiot.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole   ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Jason Garrets fine. They were with out romo all season pretty much and just got rid of murray. If anything the GM should be fired. Give it a few more years of healthy Romo and they will be back in contention. Always thought Garret was a good coach. A little soft spoken but you don't have to scream

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole   ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:59 am

Dallas wasn't that good this season because that team is dysfunctional. They let a great player in Demarco Murray go to the Eagles after he just had the best season of his career as a Cowboy the prior season. Romo gets hurt, and Dez Bryant was out a majority of the season as well which only made matters worse for guys like Weeden, and Cassel who had to step in and play while Romo was out. So Weeden and Cassel effectively had no running game to speak of, and no true #1 wide receiver to throw the ball to for the majority of the season. Kind of made things easy for opposing defenses.

Last thing I'll say about Dallas is where the hell was Dez Bryant when he did come back from his injury? I think he's one of the most overrated receivers in the league. He undoubtedly has talent, but I think he's more talented at running his mouth, and creating a scene with his sideline tantrums than he actually is at focusing in and helping his team by making plays. He did nothing to help his quarterbacks out while Romo was gone... In that situation, Bryant needs to step up to the plate and show why he's supposedly one of the best in the league... He failed at that.

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not a fan of that team and it's dysfunctional ownership with Jerry Jones lording over everything, and putting his hand into the cookie jar far too often. Jason Garrett is simply a pawn in Jerry Jones' chess game.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole   ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:08 am

ImperialFan wrote:
Jason Garrets fine. They were with out romo all season pretty much and just got rid of murray. If anything the GM should be fired. Give it a few more years of healthy Romo and they will be back in contention. Always thought Garret was a good coach. A little soft spoken but you don't have to scream

I enjoy watching Garrett do nothing in Dallas. He was supposed to replace Brian Billick. Garrett was flown into Baltimore, and everything seemed like it was going to happen. Then, Jerry Jones made him heir apparent to Wade Phillips and Garret took it, even though he had to wait another year. I can't really complain, as Harbaugh has done a better job (including a Super Bowl) but as I said, I enjoy watching Garrett do nothing in Dallas.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole   ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN Tears Cowboys Owner and Head Coach A New A-Hole
Page 1 of 1