Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals

Go down 
+35
Steel Peon
Stryker
BlackAndGold
NorCalSteelerFan
SteelerFreak58
lotas
harrison'samonster
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
njsteeler87v2
vasteeler
Scottish Steeler
TESS743
The_Joker
SteelCity4Life
Steelcitian
pczach
OX1947
jak341
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Shalieve5090
DesertSteel
WCSteeler
Buddha Bus
LambertWardSteel
WVABE
fer69
SteelerSpartan
Geordie
FanSince72
SoCalFan
effyou515
SteelersYak
Atlanta Dan
solardave
Vis
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
WVABE

WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:42 am

WVABE wrote:

I'm a thinkin' WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 3135543967 a low scoring game.

17-16 Steelers.
Damn if that wasn't close.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:14 am

NFL Network morning crew tearing into ..... the Steelers in general and Joey Porter in particular

Michael Irvin asks why Ben waited until the last series to come in if he was able to play at all - Mariucci smirks the response that they had to wait for the meds to kick in

Marshall Faulk asks how do we know Burfict took an illegal shot at Brown - only Kurt Warner calls bullshit on that

If Brady had led that last drive with a bum shoulder NFL Network would have commissioned A Football Life instant special overnight to commemorate it
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:20 am

WVABE wrote:
WVABE wrote:

I'm a thinkin' WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 3135543967 a low scoring game.

17-16 Steelers.
Damn if that wasn't close.

You need to change your screen name to Nostradamus WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 230572241

Great call
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:44 am

OX1947 wrote:
Vis wrote:

Who the hell is Jerry Porter?

Audio link and transcript of the full interview with the always eloquent Mr. PacMan

Pacman Jones: 'The [expletive] officials did a horrible job'

“I was trying to figure out why the [expletive] Jerry Porter was on the field and talking [expletive],” Jones said. “He didn’t have nothing to do with the injury and he was in the middle of the huddle. He did that [expletive] the whole game. The [expletive] officials did a horrible job, the whole [expletive] game. What the [expletive] is the difference from the hit Vontaze had than the other hit [from Bengals defensive back Shawn Williams earlier in the game]? What’s the difference? Tell me. Then they have Jerry Porter in the middle of the field. He’s not even supposed to be on the [expletive] field. I’m done talking to you [expletives].”

https://soundcloud.com/mike-pound-913083969/pacman-post-game

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2016/01/10/Bengals-self-destruction-aids-Steelers-comeback/stories/201601100208
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:54 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
Vis wrote:

Who the hell is Jerry Porter?

Audio link and transcript of the full interview with the always eloquent Mr. PacMan

Pacman Jones: 'The [expletive] officials did a horrible job'

“I was trying to figure out why the [expletive] Jerry Porter was on the field and talking [expletive],” Jones said. “He didn’t have nothing to do with the injury and he was in the middle of the huddle. He did that [expletive] the whole game. The [expletive] officials did a horrible job, the whole [expletive] game. What the [expletive] is the difference from the hit Vontaze had than the other hit [from Bengals defensive back Shawn Williams earlier in the game]? What’s the difference? Tell me. Then they have Jerry Porter in the middle of the field. He’s not even supposed to be on the [expletive] field. I’m done talking to you [expletives].”

https://soundcloud.com/mike-pound-913083969/pacman-post-game
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2016/01/10/Bengals-self-destruction-aids-Steelers-comeback/stories/201601100208

Wow, and here I thought Jones was a thug and totally out of line by ruining the Bengals entire season. Now I know that he's really a victim and yet a hero at the same time. Here's my slow salute to you Pac Man Jones ... WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 798776511
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:13 pm

I've been reading the Bengals message boards this morning. Total meltdown mode still ongoing.

Reasons for the loss? Everything from:

• Conspiracy by media
  • Conspiracy by NFL
  • Referee bias

Some, but clearly the minority, blame Burfect and Jones. Most, but not all, are blaming Lewis. 

http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL-Discussion
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:33 pm

jak341 wrote:
I've been reading the Bengals message boards this morning. Total meltdown mode still ongoing.

Reasons for the loss? Everything from:

• Conspiracy by media
  • Conspiracy by NFL
  • Referee bias

Some, but clearly the minority, blame Burfect and Jones. Most, but not all, are blaming Lewis. 

http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL-Discussion
that just makes me laugh. If the refs had called the Shazier first fumble correctly, the Steelers are up three possession going into the fourth and Ben isn't hurt. That play being called wrong IMO is what allowed Cincy to get back in the game in the first place.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:54 pm

For all the ups and downs this season. Having one of the worst pass defenses in a passing league. Injuries to stars and pro bowl players....Ravens, Browns, Bengals are all at home and the Steelers are still in the playoffs.

Things feel right in the world!!
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:44 am

Vis wrote:

You mad bro?

WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 1549491426
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals   WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

WILDCARD GAMEDAY - Steelers at Bengals
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19