Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWilliam Gay's celebration dances Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

William Gay's celebration dances

Go down 
+16
harrison'samonster
WCSteeler
Fire Arians
FrancoLambert
WVABE
vasteeler
EbonySteel86
solardave
pczach
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Rhyno
El-Gonzo Jackson
Steel Peon
Hawaii 5-0
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Stryker
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stryker

Stryker

William Gay's celebration dances Empty
PostSubject: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:24 am

This had me crying. I love that Dupree stops mid dance:

William Gay's celebration dances Steeldance2.0.0
William Gay's celebration dances 3562723908 William Gay's celebration dances 3562723908 William Gay's celebration dances 3562723908

Some older ones:

William Gay's celebration dances U32wIe

William Gay's celebration dances Cele4

"It was time to go to the mattresses if you will" - Mike Tomlin

The worst tragedy in the world is running out of a pack of Luckies
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:26 am

I'm old enough to remember when Gay was a whipping boy. He's not going to Canton but I'll remember Will Gay as a solid player for us that came up with big plays when we needed them. He really is Big Play Willie Gay and a terrific guy off the field for the work he does combating domestic abuse. No disrespect to Cam Heyward who is a lovely human being too but Will would have been my pick for our team's Payton Man of the Year.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:29 am

Jeremy Hill mocks William Gay dance in his face. Had to be pulled away by team. 2 plays later he fumbles

— Mark Kaboly (@MarkKaboly_Trib) January 10, 2016
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:33 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Jeremy Hill mocks William Gay dance in his face. Had to be pulled away by team. 2 plays later he fumbles

Okay no longer feel bad for Hill. Ha-ha Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:35 am

Stryker wrote:

Should end right now.

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:46 am

15 yards, every time.
Back to top Go down
Rhyno

Rhyno

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:47 am

Stryker wrote:
This had me crying. I love that Dupree stops mid dance:

William Gay's celebration dances Steeldance2.0.0
William Gay's celebration dances 3562723908 William Gay's celebration dances 3562723908 William Gay's celebration dances 3562723908

How in the hell does that get you a penalty when running the ball the length of the field into the tunnel with a damn posse does not? WTF?
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:49 am

The dances make me happy and entertain me.

Howeveeerr. I think Steelers should learn something from The Bungals about 15 yard penalties and their effect on a game.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:12 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Then why wasn't a penalty called? Why is it when Burfict ran into the tunnel with 4 other players after intercepting a pass....it wasn't a penalty? Why did they allow Burfict to instigate and rough players up the entire game without calling a personal foul penalty until the very end of the game? They were penalizing Steelers for just pushing people or barely engaging people like Foster. Decastro blocked Burfict into the end zone finishing a play then put his hands out as Burfict was trying to strangle him......again no call. Burfict was on the Steelers sideline taunting and instigating the entire game......no calls. He was in a confrontation on every single special teams play.......no penalties calls against him.

The officiating was once again one-sided against the Steelers the entire game.

I'm sorry, but if this is how they intend to handle things every time these teams play, the Steelers have almost no chance to win.

It wasn't just the personal foul penalties. It was the way the Bengals secondary was allowed to mug the receivers and were allowed tons of contact all the way down the field and when the ball was in the air the entire game, while the Steelers were called for several secondary penalties including the PI call late that led to a touchdown.

Somebody hit Foster about five seconds after a play was over. He took two steps, and gave Foster a shot with an official right there......no call. Foster barely touched Burfict earlier in the game and was flagged with a personal foul. There was no sense of even-handedness or fairness in the way the game was called.

Why was it that the Steelers were penalized if they barely acted out, while the Bengals were taunting, pushing players after the whistle, taking players to the ground after the whistle, and in general.....allowing Burfict to continually create conflict literally the entire game. It was literally every fucking play of this game, without penalizing him to settle him down.

The Bengals' Peko came 20 yards off the sideline with a cape still on, to hit a Steeler player in the back. He got penalized, but should have been thrown out of the game. How can you allow something like that to happen without an ejection?

People talk about Shazier's hit on Bernard, but I thought Bernard caught the ball, got two feet down, took a few more steps while squaring up to make moves and got blasted. Today, people are saying he used the crown of his head, but that was a runner to me, not a defenseless receiver. It should have been a Steelers touchdown, but the play was blown dead. The Steelers got the ball, but they lost what would have been a game-sealing TD.

The fans were throwing tons of garbage, including full bottles of water on the field, at the Steelers players, and in particular at Ben as he was being carted off the field. Not even a warning to the crowd from the refs. IMO, they should have been penalized. You want to talk about creating an environment of intimidation and violence? That was it. It looked like the Steelers were in cellblock A with crap being thrown at them from above. Cheering loudly from nearly the entire stadium when Ben got hurt? Garbage......Completely embarrassing and just plain wrong on every level.

This game will be talked about forever, and any playoff win is exciting and satisfying, but it just felt like the Steelers were battling the Bengals and the officiating crew the entire game.

Part of that makes this victory even more special, but if it was called more evenly the Steelers would have put this game away early, and the injuries to Ben and Brown would have never happened.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:58 am

pczach wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Then why wasn't a penalty called? Why is it when Burfict ran into the tunnel with 4 other players after intercepting a pass....it wasn't a penalty? Why did they allow Burfict to instigate and rough players up the entire game without calling a personal foul penalty until the very end of the game? They were penalizing Steelers for just pushing people or barely engaging people like Foster. Decastro blocked Burfict into the end zone finishing a play then put his hands out as Burfict was trying to strangle him......again no call. Burfict was on the Steelers sideline taunting and instigating the entire game......no calls. He was in a confrontation on every single special teams play.......no penalties calls against him.

I'm sorry, but if this is how they intend to handle things every time these teams play, the Steelers have almost no chance to win.

It wasn't just the personal foul penalties. It was the way the Bengals secondary was allowed to mug the receivers and were allowed tons of contact all the way down the field and when the ball was in the air the entire game, while the Steelers were called for several secondary penalties including the PI call late that led to a touchdown.

Somebody hit Foster about five seconds after a play was over. He took two steps, and gave Foster a shot with an official right there......no call. Foster barely touched Burfict earlier in the game and was flagged with a personal foul. There was no sense of even-handedness or fairness in the way the game was called.

Why was it that the Steelers were penalized if they barely acted out, while the Bengals were taunting, pushing players after the whistle, taking players to the ground after the whistle, and in general.....allowing Burfict to continually create conflict literally the entire game. It was literally every fucking play of this game, without penalizing him to settle him down.

The Bengals' Peko came 20 yards off the sideline with a cape still on, to hit a Steeler player in the back. He got penalized, but should have been thrown out of the game. How can you allow something like that to happen without an ejection?

People talk about Shazier's hit on Bernard, but I thought Bernard caught the ball, got two feet down, took a few more steps while squaring up to make moves and got blasted. Today, people are saying he used the crown of his head, but that was a runner to me, not a defenseless receiver. It should have been a Steelers touchdown, but the play was blown dead. The Steelers got the ball, but they lost what would have been a game-sealing TD.

The fans were throwing tons of garbage, including full bottles of water on the field, at the Steelers players, and in particular at Ben as he was being carted off the field. Not even a warning to the crowd from the refs. IMO, they should have been penalized. You want to talk about creating an environment of intimidation and violence? That was it. It looked like the Steelers were in cellblock A with crap being thrown at them from above. Cheering loudly from nearly the entire stadium when Ben got hurt? Garbage......Completely embarrassing and just plain wrong on every level.

This game will be talked about forever, and any playoff win is exciting and satisfying, but it just felt like the Steelers were battling the Bengals and the officiating crew the entire game.

Part of that makes this victory even more special, but if it was called more evenly the Steelers would have put this game away early, and the injuries to Ben and Brown would have never happened.

I was going to write about this but you said it all. It looked like they could do no wrong and we were getting flags for dirty looks. We did some things too I'm not saying we were choir boys but the stage was set. During the game they said the head of officiating can talk to the head ref and you can';t help wondering if Good Deal was sitting there telling them how to make calls. After all the worst case senerio would be for us to go on and win #7. Nip this shit in the bud!
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:06 am

solardave wrote:
pczach wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

I was going to write about this but you said it all. It looked like they could do no wrong and we were getting flags for dirty looks. We did some things too I'm not saying we were choir boys but the stage was set. During the game they said the head of officiating can talk to the head ref and you can';t help wondering if Good Deal was sitting there telling them how to make calls. After all the worst case senerio would be for us to go on and win #7. Nip this shit in the bud!
Agree with both of you, I don't think our guys were choir boys either but Cincy's players did a lot of shit that wasn't called and that Burfict hit on Roethlisberger is called if it's on a golden boy like Brady or Manning.
Back to top Go down
EbonySteel86

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:50 am

Gay is becoming the playmaker I NEVER thought he could be. He was the Blake of the team a few years back. You could always count on him getting beat every game, multiple times. Joe Flacco loved this guy. Use to pick on him, mercifully! Now he's tied for most Defensive TD in Steelers history if I'm not mistaken, and his TD celebrations are EPIC! The one when him a Peezy knee walking to each other is just awsome, and that's what the game is supposed to be about, having fun. As a defensive player, you can't really act like you been there before, because your chances of getting TD'S are very slim......let that man dance!!!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:57 am

stupidest looking "dance" ever

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:57 am

EbonySteel86 wrote:
Gay is becoming the playmaker I NEVER thought he could be. He was the Blake of the team a few years back. You could always count on him getting beat every game, multiple times. Joe Flacco loved this guy. Use to pick on him, mercifully! Now he's tied for most Defensive TD in Steelers history if I'm not mistaken, and his TD celebrations are EPIC! The one when him a Peezy knee walking to each other is just awsome, and that's what the game is supposed to be about, having fun. As a defensive player, you can't really act like you been there before, because your chances of getting TD'S are very slim......let that man dance!!!

Sorry but I disagree. This last one almost cost us the game ( and actually should have). It may have been different if we had scored in reality. We already know Burfict can delay the game to run to the locker room to look for some fantom humanity and A.J. Green can throw a ball into the crowd but it's all about what we do that draws flags. We know this so stop the BS when you know it's gonna get called. I'm just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:02 am

solardave wrote:
EbonySteel86 wrote:

Sorry but I disagree. This last one almost cost us the game ( and actually should have). It may have been different if we had scored in reality. We already know Burfict can delay the game to run to the locker room to look for some fantom humanity and A.J. Green can throw a ball into the crowd but it's all about what we do that draws flags. We know this so stop the BS when you know it's gonna get called. I'm just sayin'.

I hear ya. 15 yard penalty for celebrating a fumble recovery. William Gay's celebration dances 1505004552

In a close playoff game. That put the ball on the Steelers 36 instead of Bengals 49 and they ended up settling for a FG.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:23 am

Celebrate after the game and stop hurting the team.

I'm against all celebrating and wish they would make it automatic 25 yard penalties.

William Gay's celebration dances 131212936
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:15 am

WVABE wrote:
Celebrate after the game and stop hurting the team.

I'm against all celebrating and wish they would make it automatic 25 yard penalties.

William Gay's celebration dances 131212936

^^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
THIS THIS MORE OF THIS
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:01 pm

I think we're undefeated when he does that dance so dance away William Gay's celebration dances 1797695198
Back to top Go down
WCSteeler

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 3:42 pm

I wish there was someone the Steelers paid to keep players under control, you know Disapline.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Discipline is slowly disappearing in all phases of life.....not just football.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:27 pm

WCSteeler wrote:
I wish there was someone the Steelers paid to keep players under control, you know Disapline.

you mean this guy?

But Pittsburgh police extended an even greater courtesy to Adams and his team that June 2013 morning: Another officer on the scene called Lt. Jack Kearney -- the longtime point man on messy Steelers business, known in some circles as "The Cleaner."

Kearney is both a high-ranking Allegheny County sheriff's officer and, since 2001, the head of security for Pittsburgh's iconic NFL franchise. In that role, he answers to president Art Rooney II, who oversaw Robert Mueller III's recent investigation into the Ray Rice domestic violence incident alongside New York Giants president John Mara.

Kearney earned his colorful nickname by using his authority to smooth over and manage a variety of thorny legal issues involving the Steelers

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12210027/pittsburgh-steelers-security-chief-dual-role-sheriff-officer-questioned

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:51 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
WCSteeler wrote:

you mean this guy?

But Pittsburgh police extended an even greater courtesy to Adams and his team that June 2013 morning: Another officer on the scene called Lt. Jack Kearney -- the longtime point man on messy Steelers business, known in some circles as "The Cleaner."

Kearney is both a high-ranking Allegheny County sheriff's officer and, since 2001, the head of security for Pittsburgh's iconic NFL franchise. In that role, he answers to president Art Rooney II, who oversaw Robert Mueller III's recent investigation into the Ray Rice domestic violence incident alongside New York Giants president John Mara.

Kearney earned his colorful nickname by using his authority to smooth over and manage a variety of thorny legal issues involving the Steelers

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12210027/pittsburgh-steelers-security-chief-dual-role-sheriff-officer-questioned
More like a person who would stand on the sidelines and oversee the team as a whole, maybe even strongly advise against over celebrating and ultimately costing the team penelty yardage and fines
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:13 pm

WCSteeler wrote:

More like a person who would stand on the sidelines and oversee the team as a whole, maybe even strongly advise against over celebrating and ultimately costing the team penelty yardage and fines

you would probably have to pay that person 10's of millions per year to let the players know that said person is in charge.

Last edited by harrison'samonster on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:27 pm

I'll add this.  A few years back when the league wanted to clean up the language on the field, Mr. Rooney really wanted the Steelers to stop using bad language.  If I can remember right, they were specifically talking about the N word.  Mr. Rooney didn't tell the players to clean it up.  He told them he would like them too, he asked them if they would.  

If the guy signing the checks takes that attitude, it's because he realizes people pay to watch their players win.  He's a business man, like all the other owners and their main concern is making money.  They aren't interested in going back to "football without celebrations".  They want to reduce taunting, so they give the refs a tool to fight it, but their is no coach who's going to take it out of the game.

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:12 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
I'll add this.  A few years back when the league wanted to clean up the language on the field, Mr. Rooney really wanted the Steelers to stop using bad language.  If I can remember right, they were specifically talking about the N word.  Mr. Rooney didn't tell the players to clean it up.  He told them he would like them too, he asked them if they would.  

If the guy signing the checks takes that attitude, it's because he realizes people pay to watch their players win.  He's a business man, like all the other owners and their main concern is making money.  They aren't interested in going back to "football without celebrations".  They want to reduce taunting, so they give the refs a tool to fight it, but their is no coach who's going to take it out of the game.
I like celebration but at a minimum but the Steelers have a few guys (like Gay) who act like Asshats when they do their jobs properly. I remember the days when the Steelers weren't an excessive celebration team at a time when it was becoming popular, I find it very embarrassing as a Long time Steeler fan to see this happening every damn game. Tomlin is a "Players" coach and the Rooneys are ok with that however a byproduct of being a "Friend" instead of a "Parent" is players dancing around like fools after they have properly fulfilled the job they are paid to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Gay's celebration dances   William Gay's celebration dances Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next