Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions

Go down 
+2
IowaSteeler927
ImperialFan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions Empty
PostSubject: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Packers @ Cardinals- I'm tempted to take Green Bay in this one but Arizona is too hot and they're playing at home
Arizona 40 Green Bay 29

Seahawks @Carolina- this is where experience will come into play
Seattle 27
Carolina 24

Kansas City @New England- I know everybody loves the chiefs but I think there luck runs out in Gillette
Patriots* 39
Chiefs 20

Steelers @Broncos By default I always pick the Steelers. A lot depends how healthy Ben can get, and if AB can play. This a total Homer pick.. One thing we do have to appreciate is our defense is healthy and playing pretty good right now. Our pass rush is top notch and manning isn't very Mobil.
Steelers 27
Denver 26
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 4:12 am

Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals: Going with Arizona. Better defense, and they're more explosive offensively. Green Bay doesn't have the benefit of playing the Washington Redskins this week. Arizona wins big. Aaron Rogers has one of the worst playoff performances of his career. One of the Packers' TDs comes in garbage time with the game well out of reach.
Arizona 45
Green Bay 17

Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers: Carolina smacks Seattle right in the mouth. They should've been knocked out by the Vikings, but their luck runs out this week. Most of Seattle's points come when it's too little and too late. The Panthers come out firing and score most of their points early on.
Seattle 23
Carolina 33

Kansas City Chiefs @ New England Cheatriots: Shady Brady hampered by his ankle sprain, gets harassed all game by the Chiefs vaunted pass rush and the Patriots************** lose at home. The Chiefs overcome some headset "technical difficulties" that mysteriously effect only their own headsets. Travis Kelce catches the game winning TD pass from Alex Smith. After the game, Belichick doesn't shake hands with Walrus Mustache, instead he opts to go straight to the locker room where he can cry into his sleeveless hoodie, before he wipes his tears to go to one of his insufferable post game press conferences that typically follow a Cheatriots loss. Despite the shitty sportsmanship displayed after the game,  the announcers and the NFL still talk about how he's the greatest coach in the history of the universe, and how the poor sportsmanship is just funny old Bill being Bill.
Patriots*************** 24
Chiefs 31

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos: Steelers tough it out and manage to beat Denver at home. Denver tries to throw everything but the kitchen sink at Ben but we dink and dunk our way to victory. Peyton Manning is his usual self in the cold weather and armpunts a couple of awful interceptions that help the Steelers to victory.
Steelers 24
Denver 17

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:44 am

Packers @ Cardinals: While the packers may have had a coming out party with their offense, many have forgotten they were playing the best team in the worst division. The Cardinals are better in all aspects of the game.
Packers 20
Cardinals 31

Seahawks @Carolina: The Seahawks have been on fire for some time now. Going in to Arizona and handling the Cardinals the way they did. But I'm still not sold on them, especially after the way Minnesota limited them offensively. Panthers have a better defense, and more potent offense than the Vikings.
Seahawks 17
Carolina 24

Kansas City @New England: Many of the media pundits were saying the Steelers were the team no one wanted to play in the playoffs. I disagree, the Steelers are the 2nd team no one wants to play. The Chiefs are the first. 11 wins in a row, defense has gotten meaner, and the offense has been impressive. Get to Marsha often and early and he'll be off his game in no time. Take away Gronk and he's nothing more than a haggled cheerleader in a Patriots***** uniform.
Kansas City: 30
Patriots*****: 21

Steelers @Broncos: Manning is back under center. I'm not concerned about him. While his arm is stronger than Osweilers, his legs aren't. The Steelers defense showed themselves last week, and I think they can get to Manning and make his life miserable. My greater concern is the Broncos defense. If they give Manning short fields, it'll be a long day. Let's not forget Ben's shoulder issue, and Landry Jones doesn't exactly swell with confidence. I'm struggling here, but I believe (maybe because in the playoffs I become the homer fan) the Steelers take this one in a nailbiter
Steelers 31
Broncos 27

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Nobody agrees with me that Seattle will stun the panthers?

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:54 am

ImperialFan wrote:

That's because you're wrong. BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions 1549491426 Ben LOL BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions 1650858226

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:51 am

stlrtruck wrote:
ImperialFan wrote:

That's because you're wrong.  BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions 1549491426  Ben LOL  BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions 1650858226

It I remember correctly no one agreed with me about the Patriots* chiefs game either. THEY were wrong. Rock Chalk... Sea Hawk! Lol.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:29 pm

carolina's giving seattle the business
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:45 pm

What could go wrong for Seattle, is going wrong.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Seattle is getting whooped on! I was hoping theyd take carolina out. Its still early but going to take a miraacle for seattle to pull this one off. and against carolinas defense its probably not going to happen... I was hoping have a perfect playoffs record to brag bout here but oh well BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions 3211927700

jak341

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:03 pm

I would kill to be in a Seattle area bar right now.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:11 pm

i rather carolina win, nothing against seattle but i wanna see different people in the sb other than NE and seattle
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:31 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
i rather carolina win, nothing against seattle but i wanna see different people in the sb other than NE and seattle

I think a Steelers Panthers superbowl would be pretty cool, think about those match ups assuming we are healthy. Think about Williams facing his old team. that could be the best possible SB match up.

If not I wouldnt mind seeing Arizona vs Denver.. I guess...

Lets go steelers! so excited about the game tonight!

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Perhaps the fat lady has not sung on the Hags yet

jak341

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:34 pm

It did. Seahawks made a game of it though.
Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:32 pm

Haha, my cynical ass was right for once!

BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions 3201610882 I hate when I'm cynical and right.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:51 am

I just about nailed that Seattle-Carolina score.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions   BlaZe Quietly's divisional round  predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

BlaZe Quietly's divisional round predictions
Page 1 of 1