Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one

Go down 
+7
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
harrison'samonster
FanSince72
ImperialFan
jak341
solardave
SteelerEmpire
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one Empty
PostSubject: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Sunday is hardly a layup for top-seeded Denver. In fact, this could be a classic, with both teams having the chance to win late.

Here are five reasons why the Steelers can pull this off...

LINK:
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/196124/yes-the-steelers-still-have-a-chance-a-good-one

solardave

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:17 am

I agree with everything he said. What makes me nervous is Ben's ability to throw even the intermediate passes. I see Heath being a bigger factor in this game.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:44 am

Fox just said this game will be over by halftime. They said they will at least be able to watch Netflix when the Broncos roll.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:04 pm

I understand why the Broncos are heavily favored. When people think Steelers they think Ben, Brown, Bell, Williams. When you hear our top 2 RBs are out and our top WR is out and Ben is not at 100 percent, its easy to say we don't have a chance.... But to anyone who has been following this team they should remember Wheaton's 200 yard performance against the hawks... They should remember TnT putting up over 150 yards from scrimmage last week, they should remember Ben coming in on one foot and having one of the best games of the season against the Shit Stains. What about our defenses occasional gem?. Shazier could have one of his games? Maybe Gay has a pick 6? This team can hurt  you in so many ways. I understand why Denver is favored. However if we pull it off this week I wouldn't have expect the Pats* to have much more than a 3 point advantage over us in the afccg.

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:17 pm

ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one Wecan_zps6be65245

HERE WE GO, BABY!

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:22 pm

let me tell you whipersnappers about another Manning led team that was suppose to roll over the Steelers in a Divisional Round match-up.  It was the winter of aught-six...Manning being twice the leader of the young Steelers Quarterback at the time, and half the weight.  He had eyes of fire and belched thunder at the line.  And so on, and so forth.

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:37 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
let me tell you whipersnappers about another Manning led team that was suppose to roll over the Steelers in a Divisional Round match-up.  The year was aught-five...Manning being twice the leader of the young Steelers Quarterback at the time, and half the weight.  He had eyes of fire and belched thunder at the line.  And so on, and so forth.

LOL!

And let's not forget Mike Vanderjagt -- that "liquored up, idiot kicker" who Prince Manning had so publicly thrown under the bus since the previous year's Pro Bowl.

This kicker, who was regarded as one of the best ever -- and who was so fed up with Manning's bullshit -- decided to throw HIM under the bus by slicing an INDOOR, AT HOME field goal attempt so far right the camera could barely follow it into the third row to ensure that the game would NOT go into overtime, would NOT give Prince Ego a chance to win the game but would rather give the game to the team that most deserved to win and who basically OWNED His Highness for fifty-nine minutes...The Pittsburgh Steelers!

So how 'bout a round of applause for that "Idiot kicker" ? ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 1647293567 ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 1647293567 ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 1647293567

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:44 pm

FanSince72 wrote:
let me tell you whipersnappers about another Manning led team that was suppose to roll over the Steelers in a Divisional Round match-up.  The year was aught-five...Manning being twice the leader of the young Steelers Quarterback at the time, and half the weight.  He had eyes of fire and belched thunder at the line.  And so on, and so forth.

LOL!

And let's not forget Mike Vanderjagt  -- that "liquored up, idiot kicker" who Prince Manning had so publicly thrown under the bus since the previous year's Pro Bowl.

This kicker, who was regarded as one of the best ever -- and who was so fed up with Manning's bullshit -- decided to throw HIM under the bus by slicing an INDOOR, AT HOME field goal attempt so far right the camera could barely follow it into the third row to ensure that the game would NOT go into overtime, would NOT give Prince Ego a chance to win the game but would rather give the game to the team that most deserved to win and who basically OWNED His Highness for fifty-nine minutes...The Pittsburgh Steelers!

So how 'bout a round of applause for that "Idiot kicker" ?  ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 1647293567  ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 1647293567  ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 1647293567

Heh that was such a crazy game. I still cannot believe VAnderjagt missed it.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:56 pm

FanSince72 wrote:

LOL!

And let's not forget Mike Vanderjagt  -- that "liquored up, idiot kicker" who Prince Manning had so publicly thrown under the bus since the previous year's Pro Bowl.

So how 'bout a round of applause for that "Idiot kicker" ?  ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 1647293567  ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 1647293567  ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 1647293567

ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 2573146105 that was a heck of a game. As wild as this Cincy game ended, I never expect to see a game like the Colts game again in my life. That Colts team was considered at the time to be in the conversation of "best team ever" that people like to bring up every now and then.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:24 pm

jak341 wrote:
Fox just said this game will be over by halftime. They said they will at least be able to watch Netflix when the Broncos roll.

I guess that settles it, might as well not even bother watching, huh? ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 929792854
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:35 pm

While all the media heads are off  getting themselves excited about another manning vs cheater gush fest.

They might have missed that we got some young talent that might be ready to say "effff it....we want it now".....sure it would be nice if they had more vet playmakers out there leading them....like the traditional way.....and yeah the odds are against them....but with the right belief,coaching, and just enough out of Ben....any things possible it's the playoffs.

Go for it Steelers!!!! ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 2287965686

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:50 pm

Denver would be stupid to take us lightly. We have every chance to win. We've still got plenty of weapons on both sides of the ball. Look for the defense to go after Manning hard.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:28 pm

let me tell you whipersnappers about another Manning led team that was suppose to roll over the Steelers in a Divisional Round match-up.  It was the winter of aught-six...Manning being twice the leader of the young Steelers Quarterback at the time, and half the weight.  He had eyes of fire and belched thunder at the line.  And so on, and so forth.

That young Steelers quarterback was a hell of a tackler!

Anything is possible. We must believe!

ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one 2287965686

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:13 pm

Yo our team is so deep offensively we are still a very good group of players on offense even with Bell Williams and Brown out. Miller has been quite lately I could see him having a big game tonight. I am so fucking excited . SO EXCITED. I'm all set up. Got my flat screen , picking up FOX OTA perfectly clear. This is going to be such an interesting game, no doubt in my mind.

This is going to be a Steelers team we haven't seen yet this year. No Brown, No Williams, No Bell. We will be relying on players we haven't had to rely on yet this season. On offense are Bryant, Wheaton, Tousaint and Todman going to step up and help a injured big ben put up enough points to allow our Healthy up and coming defense win it for us? It's such an interesting plot.

I love being a steelers fan. All week, every where I go here in up state new york I see a steelers fan, they always talk to me, they are all so friendly. Im always wearing my steelers knit cap, steelers gloves, and sleelers hooded sweat shirt. It really is like having a second family.

#HERE WE GO

PostSubject: Re: ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one   ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN: Yes, the Steelers still have a chance -- a good one
Page 1 of 1