Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGreg Hardy out in Dallas? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Greg Hardy out in Dallas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Greg Hardy out in Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: Greg Hardy out in Dallas?   Greg Hardy out in Dallas? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:38 pm

The Dallas Cowboys will reportedly cut ties with Greg Hardy
Emmett Knowlton,Business Insider

The Dallas Cowboys are expected to move on from Greg Hardy, CBS Radio and Cowboys insider Mike Fisher reported Monday. The news comes a few weeks after a similar story from Bleacher Report's Jason Cole, who reported that the Cowboys would not re-sign the defensive end.

Hardy's one season in Dallas was marred by controversy on and off the field. He was suspended for the first four games of the season as a result of domestic violence, and after he returned to the football field Deadspin published photos of his ex-girlfriend from the night of the alleged incident. He also repeatedly handled himself poorly with the media, and got into physical altercations with teammates and coaches on the sideline during the middle of games.

(Read More:) https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/dallas-cowboys-reportedly-cut-ties-183433790.html

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The end of the world is nigh! Jerry Jones might be making his first smart football decision! affraid

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Greg Hardy out in Dallas?   Greg Hardy out in Dallas? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:50 pm

I see two possible things that happen to Hardy:
1) Signed by the Raiders or Jets. Fades into obscurity
2) Signed by the Pats*. for a 1 year vet. minimum deal, Goes to Pro Bowl. People tout the genious of the Pats*.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Greg Hardy out in Dallas?   Greg Hardy out in Dallas? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:32 am

jak341 wrote:
I see two possible things that happen to Hardy:
1) Signed by the Raiders or Jets. Fades into obscurity
2) Signed by the Pats**. for a 1 year vet. minimum deal, Goes to Pro Bowl. People tout the genious of the Pats**.

I don't see the Pats* signing him. I think they would be under too much scrutiny after Hernandez.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg Hardy out in Dallas?   Greg Hardy out in Dallas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Greg Hardy out in Dallas?
Page 1 of 1