Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrown seizes chance to shine Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Brown seizes chance to shine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Brown seizes chance to shine Empty
PostSubject: Brown seizes chance to shine   Brown seizes chance to shine EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 am

Wednesday, August 17, 2011
By Craig Meyer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Long after many of his Steelers teammates and fans had left the practice fields of Saint Vincent College, wide receiver Antonio Brown burst into a route and found himself on the receiving end of a lob from quarterback Dennis Dixon. After Brown hauled in the pass, a fan perched on top of a hill overlooking the field shouted to him a very clear and direct message of support.

"You're going to the Pro Bowl!" the fan yelled as Brown pointed back to him in recognition and turned around with a wide grin on his face.

With an apparent work ethic and drive that haven't been tempered by heightened expectations, Brown is attempting to elevate his game after a promising rookie season and trying to help his team get back to the Super Bowl.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11229/1167791-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz1VGFU0FRI
-------------------------------------------

I'm going to be honest ... I expected Sanders to be the one to shine. I thought Brown would be a solid No. 3 or No. 4 receiver, and that's it. He seems to be proving me wrong ... and I'm not complaining. Brown seizes chance to shine 3056903510

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Brown seizes chance to shine
Page 1 of 1