Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!

Go down 
+7
SteelerSpartan
IowaSteeler927
kirklandrules
Vis
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Atlanta Dan
SteelersNorth
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelersNorth

TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! Empty
PostSubject: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:54 am

THIS BETTER STICK!
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000655649/article/tom-bradys-fourgame-suspension-reinstated
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:55 am

TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 1647293567 TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 1372836603

Link to majority opinion and dissent

http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/decisions/isysquery/11da232b-76f4-42ac-b27b-5c68dcf40fb5/1/doc/15-2801_complete_opn.pdf#xml=http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/decisions/isysquery/11da232b-76f4-42ac-b27b-5c68dcf40fb5/1/hilite/

That would take out Brady for @Cardinals, Dolphins, Texans, and Bills

Let's see how Peter King and other Team Brady apologists spin this TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 1797695198

Mods - I initially posted in NFL forum thread but moved her after seeing Steelers North prior post

Last edited by Atlanta Dan on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:58 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Link to majority opinion and dissent

http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/decisions/isysquery/11da232b-76f4-42ac-b27b-5c68dcf40fb5/1/doc/15-2801_complete_opn.pdf#xml=http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/decisions/isysquery/11da232b-76f4-42ac-b27b-5c68dcf40fb5/1/hilite/

That would take out Brady for @Cardinals, Dolphins, Texans, and Bills

Let's see how Peter King and other Team Brady apologists spin this TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 1797695198

Mods - I initially posted in NFL forum thread but moved her after seeing

It's like trying to defend OJ lol you just can't anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:10 pm

And somewhere a number of Steelers players are laughing about how this has turned out

In summer 2011, when there was a rush to approve the newly negotiated collective bargaining agreement during training camps so the preseason games could take place, Steelers players took a stand.

The Steelers were the only one of the 32 teams to vote against the CBA. They felt the new deal continued to give NFL commissioner Roger Goodell too much leeway as judge, jury and executioner over the player conduct policy.

The Steelers had experienced that unchecked power when Goodell unilaterally suspended Ben Roethlisberger for four games to start the 2010 season, even though he was never charged with a crime. Also fresh in their minds were the $150,000 in fines the NFL issued to linebacker James Harrison in 2010, although those were for actions on the field, not off.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/07/29/Brady-blasts-NFL-Deflategate-suspension-denies-wrongdoing-new-england-Patriots*/stories/201507290155

Brady cannot have it both ways - if he felt so strongly about Goodell having too much authority he should not have waited until he got nailed to object

Back to top Go down
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
And somewhere a number of Steelers players are laughing about how this has turned out

In summer 2011, when there was a rush to approve the newly negotiated collective bargaining agreement during training camps so the preseason games could take place, Steelers players took a stand.

The Steelers were the only one of the 32 teams to vote against the CBA. They felt the new deal continued to give NFL commissioner Roger Goodell too much leeway as judge, jury and executioner over the player conduct policy.

The Steelers had experienced that unchecked power when Goodell unilaterally suspended Ben Roethlisberger for four games to start the 2010 season, even though he was never charged with a crime. Also fresh in their minds were the $150,000 in fines the NFL issued to linebacker James Harrison in 2010, although those were for actions on the field, not off.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/07/29/Brady-blasts-NFL-Deflategate-suspension-denies-wrongdoing-new-england-Patriots**/stories/201507290155

Brady cannot have it both ways - if he felt so strongly about Goodell having too much authority he should not have waited until he got nailed to object

EXACTLY!
Which is why I'll never understand how its possible that he was able to appeal it when this was a deal between the NFL and NFLPA...it will never make sense.

get those BCOAT chants going BIGGEST CHEATER OF ALL TIME! lol
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 pm

Couldn't happen to a nicer cheat. Enjoy being known as a cheating asshole Tommy.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:47 pm

SteelersNorth wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/07/29/Brady-blasts-NFL-Deflategate-suspension-denies-wrongdoing-new-england-Patriots***/stories/201507290155

EXACTLY!
Which is why I'll never understand how its possible that he was able to appeal it when this was a deal between the NFL and NFLPA...it will never make sense.

get those BCOAT chants going BIGGEST CHEATER OF ALL TIME! lol
I never got that either. The funniest thing to me is seeing the Pats* fans complain about Goodell who did all he could in the past to sweep the Pats* shady bullshit under the rug. Shady Brady ain't nothing but a fraud. GOAT? Yeah he's a goat alright. I'm loving this.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:54 pm

Brady and the Cheats loved the CBA when it was fining guys for breathing on him. Brady's tale will go down as one of arrogance. A delusional thought that he was above the rules and could not be punished. That's Tom Brady's legacy. It's not four SB wins. It's cheating and thinking he could get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:55 pm

OTOH - Goodell just got more powerful

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:36 pm

Vis wrote:

Eh, he's had that power. It's just that the one person caught totally red-handed didn't weasel his way out of it. The players will get another chance to vote against the amount of power Goodell has in the next CBA. If Goodell were smart, he'll make an adjustment prior to the next CBA that allows an appeal process that doesn't exclusively involve him.

PS: I was just informed by a Cheaters fan that this is all B.S. Nobody cares because everyone now understands that Brady didn't do it. Science proves it.  - Just wanted to share that with everyone on this forum.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:37 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Brady and the Cheats loved the CBA when it was fining guys for breathing on him. Brady's tale will go down as one of arrogance. A delusional thought that he was above the rules and could not be punished. That's Tom Brady's legacy. It's not four SB wins. It's cheating and thinking he could get away with it.

TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! Skf06Cb
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:06 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! Skf06Cb
Brilliant
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:31 pm

The Patriots** amen corner starts spinning the loss

Despite new Deflategate win over Tom Brady, Roger Goodell remains a loser

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/04/25/deflategate-roger-goodell-tom-brady-suspension-reinstated#comments

'Leave Tom Brady alone!' Donald Trump defends Tom Brady

Donald Trump wasted no time during a Monday rally in Rhode Island addressing the latest news in the Tom Brady "Deflategate" saga.

"Leave Tom Brady alone!" Trump exclaimed near the start of the rally.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-tom-brady-deflategate-2016-4
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:42 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
The Patriots*** amen corner starts spinning the loss

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/04/25/deflategate-roger-goodell-tom-brady-suspension-reinstated#comments

Donald Trump wasted no time during a Monday rally in Rhode Island addressing the latest news in the Tom Brady "Deflategate" saga.

As if I needed another reason not to support Trump. TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 1797695198 But really, this is just too perfect.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:57 pm

TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 17890fe274b0533a5a10e2325ad67600

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
The Patriots**** amen corner starts spinning the loss

As if I needed another reason not to support Trump. TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 1797695198  But really, this is just too perfect.

Did anyone remind Trump voters in western PA also will be voting in a GOP primary tomorrow? TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 1797695198
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:
The Patriots***** amen corner starts spinning the loss

As if I needed another reason not to support Trump. TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 1797695198  But really, this is just too perfect.

Did anyone remind Trump voters in western PA also will be voting in a GOP primary tomorrow? TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! 1797695198
Guess not and PA has a lot more delegates than Rhode Island does. Okay enough about politics. This is just so poetic. Hopefully, it's the beginning of the end for Brady.
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Wonder if this one will stick....

I'm of the belief the cheater will keep it tied up in courts until he retires

Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 4:05 pm

SteelerSpartan wrote:

Only one stop left. I can't imagine the Supremes want to touch this.

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:20 pm

SteelerSpartan wrote:

Well the courts can always refuse to hear it. And I really think the Supreme Court will laugh Brady if he tries to get them to hear it. I'm not sure what's going to happen yet. He hasn't responded nor has Kraft and neither has Daddy Brady who seems to think the entire league is out to get poor widdle Tommy.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 10:40 pm

TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! Tom-brady-memes_2
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 1:38 am

kirklandrules wrote:
Vis wrote:

PS: I was just informed by a Cheaters fan that this is all B.S. Nobody cares because everyone now understands that Brady didn't do it. Science proves it.  - Just wanted to share that with everyone on this forum.

They keep referencing the "science" of The Ideal Gas Law. I'm not getting something here. Why did science only effect the Pats* game ball's psi? I read this as it was happening, and again in the ruling yesterday, and it clearly says:

Quote :
The Report also relied
17 on a scientific study conducted by Exponent, an engineering and
18 scientific consulting firm, which found that the underinflation could
19 not “be explained completely by basic scientific principles, such as
20 the Ideal Gas Law,” particularly since the average pressure of the
21 Patriots* balls was significantly lower than that of the Colts balls.
Back to top Go down
SteelersNorth

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:03 am

kirklandrules wrote:
Vis wrote:

Eh, he's had that power. It's just that the one person caught totally red-handed didn't weasel his way out of it. The players will get another chance to vote against the amount of power Goodell has in the next CBA. If Goodell were smart, he'll make an adjustment prior to the next CBA that allows an appeal process that doesn't exclusively involve him.

Tell the Cheatriots fan in laymens terms lol
Brady is a cheat because HE tried to SKIRT the RULES to GAIN and AD-VAN-TAGE. it's the same as a player taking PEDs (not counting funny grass) to gain an advantage to help him block, or tackle or to potentially have better speed so guys can't catch him.

He's still trying to get a leg up on everyone else just like PED users and he got caught. Hence the 4 games which is in line with the first time offence for a PED user.

So now even if this drags out until he does retire (which I expect but hope doesn't happen) Tommys career is forever tainted. Because in my view due to the team as a whole again cheating by taping teams for numerous years, and now who knows how long this has been going on so I question how good is Brady?
We'll never know.

Just my take.

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:10 am

I agree with SN. This taints his career and I agree we don't know how good he actually is. Pats* fans can't accept that fans of opposing teams hate them because they're cheating frauds who repeatedly get caught not because of jealousy. It's going to fun to watch that franchise return to irrelevancy and the Patriots* bandwagon fall off with it.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:33 am

SteelersNorth wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Vis wrote:

Tell the Cheatriots fan in laymens terms lol
Brady is a cheat because HE tried to SKIRT the RULES to GAIN and AD-VAN-TAGE. it's the same as a player taking PEDs (not counting funny grass) to gain an advantage to help him block, or tackle or to potentially have better speed so guys can't catch him.

He's still trying to get a leg up on everyone else just like PED users and he got caught. Hence the 4 games which is in line with the first time offence for a PED user.

So now even if this drags out until he does retire (which I expect but hope doesn't happen) Tommys career is forever tainted. Because in my view due to the team as a whole again cheating by taping teams for numerous years, and now who knows how long this has been going on so I question how good is Brady?
We'll never know.

Just my take.

Brady is pretty good ... when his team is cheating. I've said this before, but IMO the Patriots* are a team that always have 2 or 3 things they are doing at any given time that would be considered cheating. I don't think they just get caught doing one thing, then move on to the next. They always have several things in the hopper (or hoppah, if your from that area) that tilts the table in their favor. I've also suggested before that this under-inflation of the footballs most likely stems from the 2001 AFC Championship game when he fumbled in the snow ... the old "tuck rule" saved his ass.

It's this persistent cheating that has the league, finally, pissed off. They caught them red handed over spygate and gave them a slight tappy tap on the wrist, with the expectation that the BS would stop there. Now they have seen several more instances (audio problems for the opposition in Foxboro, extra speakers in Brady's helmet to continue communications after the league shuts off their speaders, under-inflated footballs) and I think as much as Goodell is friends with Kraft, he's gotten pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!   TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD! Empty

Back to top Go down

TOM BRADY SUSPENSION UPHELD!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next