Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMarkus Wheaton: Not having Heath Miller “scares me a little bit” Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Markus Wheaton: Not having Heath Miller “scares me a little bit”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Markus Wheaton: Not having Heath Miller “scares me a little bit” Empty
PostSubject: Markus Wheaton: Not having Heath Miller “scares me a little bit”   Markus Wheaton: Not having Heath Miller “scares me a little bit” EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Posted by Josh Alper on June 3, 2016

Markus Wheaton: Not having Heath Miller “scares me a little bit” 504355048-e1464953595756

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said this week that he wants to see the team’s young receivers “take the next step” while Martavis Bryant serves his year-long suspension for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.

Bryant isn’t the only major offensive piece from last season who will be missing in 2016. Tight end Heath Miller decided to hang up the cleats after 11 seasons in Pittsburgh.

Miller was a reliable target for Roethlisberger through the air and his long stay in Pittsburgh also made him a go-to player when teammates had questions about the offense. Wide receiver Markus Wheaton told Alex Marvez and Phil Savage on Sirius XM NFL Radio that Miller helped him out when he was “unsure” about anything on the field and that he’ll miss the longtime Steeler even while he tries to play the same role for new tight end Ladarius Green.

“Not having him there scares me a little bit,” Wheaton said. “

to read rest of article:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/03/markus-wheaton-not-having-heath-millers-scares-me-a-little-bit/
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

Markus Wheaton: Not having Heath Miller “scares me a little bit” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Markus Wheaton: Not having Heath Miller “scares me a little bit”   Markus Wheaton: Not having Heath Miller “scares me a little bit” EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Scared me a bit too.....before we went out and signed Green.
Jesse's got promise but he's still too green to be a productive #1 TE IMO.
If Green's healthy we have ourselves an "athletic type" TE and one who can be a deep threat.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1