Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTomlin on win over Eagles Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tomlin on win over Eagles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Tomlin on win over Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Tomlin on win over Eagles   Tomlin on win over Eagles EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:34 am

Coach Mike Tomlin's postgame assessment following the 24-14 win over the Philadelphia Eagles:

That was a better outcome than last time out. That’s kind of the desired response in terms of what we were looking for from our last performance in some areas and production. This is a process. We will assess this like the last one and move forward. Hopefully we will be better in our next outing versus Atlanta. But we are pleased to get the win and to see some of the things we saw offensively, defensively and on special teams. Guys have taken the steps that we’ve looked for. So we will just continue the team-building process.

Q. Can you talk about how the defense responded to the disappointing performance against the Redskins?

A. That’s a veteran group. They challenge themselves. They understand the standard and they know they didn’t meet it a week ago. That’s the pleasure in having a group like that. They are harder on themselves than we could be. That’s why they have a chance to be good.

Q. How would you assess Tony Hills' play?

A. I have to look at the tape first. I like the energy in which he played. I saw him finishing several times. He’s had a good camp. He continues to be a guy on the rise. But I will reserve judgment on the details of his play until I see the tape.

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Tomlin-on-win-over-Eagles/f389df20-b355-4191-a9d2-f9f70a8ff2e7

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Tomlin on win over Eagles
Page 1 of 1