Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers showing interest in RB Karlos Williams - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers showing interest in RB Karlos Williams

Go down 
+9
Hawaii 5-0
effyou515
jak341
solardave
Rhyno
Fire Arians
El-Gonzo Jackson
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Lokki
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Steelers showing interest in RB Karlos Williams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers showing interest in RB Karlos Williams   Steelers showing interest in RB Karlos Williams - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:31 am

Karlos Williams Looking To Show Steelers He is More Than Just A Name

It’s hard to argue that being Vince Williams’ little brother didn’t play some role being signed. But Karlos Williams is looking to show the Pittsburgh Steelers he’s more than just a product of nepotism.

“That’s my big brother,” he told reporters via Steelers.com. “My big brother has been taking care of me for a long time so I really don’t know. I want to say what I did on the football field before they got me here, they just want to give me a chance and see if I can play in this league.”

to read rest of article:

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/10/karlos-williams-looking-show-steelers-hes-just-name/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Back to top Go down

Steelers showing interest in RB Karlos Williams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2