Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJust throwing it out there... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Just throwing it out there...

Go down 
+8
effyou515
SteelersYak
Hawaii 5-0
stlrtruck
solardave
El-Gonzo Jackson
jak341
Shalieve5090
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Just throwing it out there... Empty
PostSubject: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:55 am

With Ben now reportedly set to miss 4-6 weeks, what are the odds the Steelers swing a trade for Romo?
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:58 am

Where is the 4-6 weeks coming from? I haven't seen it anywhere.

And just say no to Romo.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 12:58 pm

jak341 wrote:
Where is the 4-6 weeks coming from? I haven't seen it anywhere.

And just say no to Romo.
ESPN and CNNSI reporting that duration. Say No to Romo!!

I give Ben 4 weeks, so the rest of the team needs to step up. Good old fashioned Cowherball running game with a few passes to mix it up. Try to go 2-1 in the next 4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 1:28 pm

Romo is done and we don't need a back injury waiting to happen. We have arguably the best tandem at RB and that should be our game plan. I still think the game against the Patriots* is a game we can win. Put aside the BS that Bellicheck is a genius,he's not. He cheats and he gets lucky.

This should be a game where we are out to put Blount's d...k in the dirt.Payback for being a bad decision by our FO. We have not had many sacks but history has shown that if you rattle Brady he is less than average so that's what needs to happen.

After saying all of this I will watch what more than likely will be an embarrassing game.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Romo Just throwing it out there... 1505004552 Just throwing it out there... 3562723908 Just throwing it out there... 1549491426 Just throwing it out there... 2573146105 Absolutely NOT!

As for this week's game, most of us are probably expecting an embarrassing drudging by the time the game ends. I myself am one of those people.

However, I also have a slight glimmer of hope Landry Jones will pull out his inner winner and play above his pay grade. Then above all other hopes, the defense slaughter's Brady in to submission and the Steelers walk in the BYE week with no more injuries and a 34-10 victory over the cheatriots.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Just throwing it out there... 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:17 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Just throwing it out there... Image

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 6:42 pm

if Ben misses 6 games then being 4 and 8 guess its time to play for a better 2017 draft choice so Tomlin can draft the 4-3 defensive players for his defense. Just throwing it out there... 1689750825

how about Romo? Just throwing it out there... 1335507402 no Jerry Jones loves Romo.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:01 pm

solardave wrote:
Romo is done and we don't need a back injury waiting to happen. We have arguably the best tandem at RB and that should be our game plan. I still think the game against the Patriots**  is  a game we can win. Put aside the BS that Bellicheck is a genius,he's not. He cheats and he gets lucky.

This should be a game where we are out to put Blount's d...k in the dirt.Payback for being a bad decision by our FO. We have not had many sacks but history has shown that if you rattle Brady he is less than average so that's what needs to happen.

After saying all of this I will watch what more than likely will be an embarrassing game.

Put aside the Black and Gold glasses.....Belichick is the closest thing to a football genius in the NFL.
He gets the most out of his team, his team is not prone to beating itself, and he does not make it a habit of losing games to inferior teams.

Sure, he's cheated....and he also exploits every nuance of the game. He's paid to win.

As for being lucky, if you attribute his consistent success over the years to being the beneficiary of good luck, he might be the luckiest coach that ever lived.

Actually, he wasn't too lucky against the Giants.

Look, I don't want to come across as a Belichick fan, but give the guy some credit for his success.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:18 am

FrancoLambert wrote:
solardave wrote:
Romo is done and we don't need a back injury waiting to happen. We have arguably the best tandem at RB and that should be our game plan. I still think the game against the Patriots****  is  a game we can win. Put aside the BS that Bellicheck is a genius,he's not. He cheats and he gets lucky.

Put aside the Black and Gold glasses.....Belichick is the closest thing to a football genius in the NFL.
He gets the most out of his team, his team is not prone to beating itself, and he does not make it a habit of losing games to inferior teams.

Sure, he's cheated....and he also exploits every nuance of the game.   He's paid to win.

As for being lucky, if you attribute his consistent success over the years to being the beneficiary of good luck, he might be the luckiest coach that ever lived.

Actually, he wasn't too lucky against the Giants.

Look, I don't want to come across as a Belichick fan, but give the guy some credit for his success.

Being paid to win doesn't mean you can cheat every chance you get. Even if the league czar is in your back pocket. He's the cheatingest (new word ) coach of all time. Watergate comes to mind when I think of him. How did that turn out when it was actually investigated?

I'm not saying he isn't a "Good" coach but investigate all the shit he's pulled before you call him "just short of a genius"

This is not a case of Black and Gold glasses. This is a Steeler forum. Not a "I love me some Bellicheck" forum.
I will praise other coaches,players etc. when they deserve it but never someone who gets paid to cheat.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 8:01 am

SteelersYak wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Just throwing it out there... Image

Because someone who has been benched in favor of Geno Smith and threw 6 picks against the Chiefs obviously should be starting somewhere Just throwing it out there... 1505004552
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 10:57 am

could resign Mike Vick. Just throwing it out there... 1689750825
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 11:46 am

effyou515 wrote:
could resign Mike Vick. Just throwing it out there... 1689750825
You can bet Tomlin has him on speed dial. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Come on man
Back to top Go down
Rick5895
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:00 pm

What is it with people on these chat boards. Want to pick up everyone elses garbage. Aside from the fact that Romo gets hurt if the wind blows too strong, he's 37 and there is no way in hell he could get up to speed ,or any other QB in the league, for that mater on the offense to make it worthwhile. Besides him or the other name on this thread, Ryan Fotzpatrick, would not be cap friendly. For crap sakes we aren't playing fantasy football Just throwing it out there... 1505004552
The game has ended and quite frankly, Landry Jones did a decent job, certainly didn't cosat us the game and did exactly what a back up should do. We had too many penalties, lots of drops in the 4th Q and Antonio got banged up and lacked explosion. It is what it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just throwing it out there...   Just throwing it out there... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just throwing it out there...
Page 1 of 1