Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeVote for Pedro? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Vote for Pedro?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blastfurness
Xtreme Newb
blastfurness

Vote for Pedro? Empty
PostSubject: Vote for Pedro?   Vote for Pedro? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Where do we all stand with Pedro Alvarez is the writing on the wall for him? I do remember before Manny was being Manny that he was NOT the clutch performer the first couple years with cheif wahoo. Part of me wants to see him develop but I think he need to stay in the minors for the rest of this year.
Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

Vote for Pedro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for Pedro?   Vote for Pedro? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 pm

blastfurness wrote:
Where do we all stand with Pedro Alvarez is the writing on the wall for him? I do remember before Manny was being Manny that he was NOT the clutch performer the first couple years with cheif wahoo. Part of me wants to see him develop but I think he need to stay in the minors for the rest of this year.

He should stay in the minors the rest of the year and I think he will. Power hitters often take longer to develop, Pedro will get it together.

Vote for Pedro?
Page 1 of 1