Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeChina Doll Pouncey Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

China Doll Pouncey

Go down 
+5
El-Gonzo Jackson
Rhyno
Hawaii 5-0
ChubbsPeterson
Fire Arians
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Anyone else sick of this guy getting his annual season ending injury? for all the hype this guy isn't tough enough to even finish 1 complete NFL season.
Back to top Go down
ChubbsPeterson
Banned

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:38 pm

Bad contract. Should have paid for a legitimate left tackle.

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:40 pm

ChubbsPeterson wrote:
Bad contract.  Should have paid for a legitimate left tackle.  

China Doll Pouncey Hindsight-470x260
Back to top Go down
Rhyno

Rhyno

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:45 pm

I like him, but he has been over-hyped since day 1. (Not his fault, of course) However, when I watch Rodney Hudson play I drool.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Injuries happen on the line, but yeah...you want to see your best players playing in the game instead of their backups.

That being said, the Steelers will need Heyward, Tuitt, Hargrave, McCullers and co to deal with a Dallas O line that is talented, dominating and healthy. Not getting gashed vs the run like against Miami will be key.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 10:44 pm

Believe Kaboly wrote on twitter that the chances of Pouncey playing Sunday is 99.9 percent.

Steeler-in-west

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 2:52 am

BlackAndGold wrote:
Believe Kaboly wrote on twitter that the chances of Pouncey playing Sunday is 99.9 percent.

so rumors of Pouncey's departure are a bit overblown. What an agonizing season.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 5:48 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Injuries happen on the line, but yeah...you want to see your best players playing in the game instead of their backups.

That being said, the Steelers will need Heyward, Tuitt, Hargrave, McCullers and co to deal with a Dallas O line that is talented, dominating and healthy.  Not getting gashed vs the run like against Miami will be key.

Not to mention Elliott looks like the real
Back to top Go down
schillah

schillah

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Rhyno wrote:
I like him, but he has been over-hyped since day 1. (Not his fault, of course) However, when I watch Rodney Hudson play I drool.

Idk about that...I remember his rookie year, even in preseason he was the best olineman on the field

China Doll Pouncey Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Doll Pouncey   China Doll Pouncey Empty

Back to top Go down

China Doll Pouncey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: