Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Dan

SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry Empty
PostSubject: SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry   SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Sl has an oral history of the rivalry

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/12/21/steelers-ravens-rivalry-oral-history

Great quotes from players over the length of the rivalry

This subtopic in the article says it all

SOMEBODY IS GOING TO DIE TODAY’: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, JAN. 2009
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry   SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 9:47 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:

And that was Willis McGahee. Almost anyway.

2008-09 AFC Championship Game was the most brutal sporting event I have ever watched. I can only image being in the game playing. If I had one sport wish in my life from my fair god mother, my wish would have been to be a player in that game.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry   SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:28 am

OX1947 wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

And that was Willis McGahee. Almost anyway.

2008-09 AFC Championship Game was the most brutal sporting event I have ever watched. I can only image being in the game playing. If I had one sport wish in my life from my fair god mother, my wish would have been to be a player in that game.

Troy's pick-6 in that game is one of my all time favorite Steelers plays. I hope the Steelers beat them up Sunday. I can't stand the rats and Pats*. They are my most hated teams in any sport

Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry   SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 12:34 am

PostSubject: Re: SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry   SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 1:58 am

BlackAndGold wrote:

That's the one SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry 184121345 I rewatched just the INT on YouTube and was looking at some of the other suggested videos including Harrison's Super Bowl pick-6. It got me to thinking, I've been a Steelers fanatic since the end of the Steel Curtain days. The current era (this century) has really produces some great players and plays. Harrison and Troy's INTs rank right up there with the over the shoulder Stallworth SB catches, or Franco's run up the middle on the Cowboys.

Watching the beginning of the game linked here, and more in line with the thread's topic, it reminds me how badly I loathe the rats. I can't even stand to see the faces of Harbo, fake-o, and all the rest the assorted idiotic, inbred, misfits. If nothing else this season they need to punch them in the mouth this weekend and knock them out to avenge the losing streak they're on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry   SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry Empty

Back to top Go down

SI.com - ‘Pure Hatred’: An Oral History of the Steelers-Ravens Rivalry
Page 1 of 1