Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homecall me what ever Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

call me what ever

Go down 
+2
BlackAndGold
effyou515
6 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

call me what ever Empty
PostSubject: call me what ever   call me what ever EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:13 pm

I think the Steelers defense will be moving more to a base 4-3 defense because.

Tuitt and Hargrave when playing DT the defensive front to me seemed to play better then came the Patriots* game they played the 3 down linemen as the base defense it looked ugly.

Jones and Timmons gone and there are a lot of fast and very good 4-3 OLB in this draft.

Timmons gone, Vince Williams will be the ILB he is stout but he need Tuitt and Hargave to help keep him clean and Williams has enough speed to drop deep enough into coverage.

Where have I seen this before?
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

call me what ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: call me what ever   call me what ever EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 pm

The defense is a 4-3 defense, they are in that package 70% of the time. Should call it a 4-2-5 defense.

The Pats* game was a flat out disaster, the coaching staff got out coached, looked clueless.

call me what ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: call me what ever   call me what ever EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Want more pressure on the QB....rush 4 and blitz off that.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

call me what ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: call me what ever   call me what ever EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 9:28 am

BlackAndGold wrote:
The defense is a 4-3 defense, they are in that package 70% of the time. Should call it a 4-2-5 defense.

The Pats** game was a flat out disaster, the coaching staff got out coached, looked clueless.

Zero adjustments at halftime against the Patriots* will do that to you every time... just ask Atlanta! Lol
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

call me what ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: call me what ever   call me what ever EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:10 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:

The Pats******* game was a flat out disaster, the coaching staff got out coached, looked clueless.

Zero adjustments at halftime against the Patriots****** will do that to you every time... just ask Atlanta! Lol

To be fair, it was still 28-3 going into the 4th. The Falcons had zero adjustments after the Patriots***** figured things out at the end of the 3rd.

I'm still in shock that  it went down like it did. How do you blow that kind of lead in one quarter?

Last edited by jak341 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling isn't my strong suit.)
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

call me what ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: call me what ever   call me what ever EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:12 pm

jak341 wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:

The Pats******* game was a flat out disaster, the coaching staff got out coached, looked clueless.

Zero adjustments at halftime against the Patriots****** will do that to you every time... just ask Atlanta! Lol

To be fair, it was still 28-3 going into the 4th. The Falcons had zero adjustments after the Patriots***** figured things out at the end of the 3rd.

I'm still in shock that end down like it did. How do you blow that kind of lead in one quarter?

It's pretty easy .... just make sure your offense snaps the ball with 25 seconds left on the clock each play and doesn't convert 3rd downs. Your defense will tire out and not stop the Patriots** offense. If Atlanta did just one of the following they would have won:

• Run the clock to 3 seconds on every offensive plays in the 2nd half
  • Converted just 1 more 3rd down in the 4th quarter

But your point is well made as there is no reason for such a huge failure. You almost have to try to blow that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

call me what ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: call me what ever   call me what ever Empty

Back to top Go down

call me what ever
Page 1 of 1