Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMartavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks

Go down 
+2
IowaSteeler927
Wallace108
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks Empty
PostSubject: Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks   Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 12:13 am

HENDERSON, Nev. -- When the Pittsburgh Steelers report to training camp in a couple of weeks, wide receiver Martavis Bryant would like to have a talk with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.

"I feel like we need to," Bryant told ESPN on Thursday during a break from his offseason workouts here in the 109-degree Nevada desert heat. "We should have a man-to-man. Because some of the things he put out there about me, I kind of didn't agree with how he did it. So I want to sit down and hear his own opinion, man-to-man, about why he did that."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20015892/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-wants-talk-ben-roethlisberger-critical-remarks
---------------------

So the guy who missed last season because of a suspension is playing the victim and thinks it's a teammate who owes HIM an explanation.

Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks XzyimUf

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks   Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 am

Just when you think Bryant has got his act together he goes and says something incredibly stupid like this. This kid obviously still has maturity issues. Dude, you missed an entire season because you were stupid and selfish, you hung your team out to dry and it was obvious because our passing offense was much worse last season than in the season prior. Ben, like any good leader on a team, will call out his fellow players as a form of motivation. His reasoning couldn't be any more obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks   Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 7:59 am

He said it doesn't matter what they talk about as long as it's man to man. Is he bringing someone with him? I can understand him saying something to the effect: I would like to sit down with Ben and have a man to man talk so we can be the best team mates possible. So we can unite in one cause,to win it all. It';s all about the team.

But what I heard was a manchild who got called out and his feelings are hurt because it's still all about him. Grow up Bryant and take responsibility for your actions. This TEAM needs your talent but more importantly it needs you to become a man.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks   Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:15 am

I don't mind the mindset of what he's saying. IMO, it's a sign of maturity when you say, "Hey, I want to talk to you man to man!"

However, it's not maturity when you put it out in the media for the whole world to see. Maturity would've been just going to Ben and saying, "Let's talk."

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks   Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 10:44 am

Bryant is a great receiver but this is the reason why im really glad the steelers picked up juju smith schuster.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks   Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 12:06 pm

He is just speaking his mind about Ben calling him out in the media and now Bryant is doing the same. I don't have any issue with it, but just think that Ben has earned the right as a team leader to say somebody let them down, while #10 hasn't really demonstrated himself as a potential leader.

I agree with Steeler in West, it appears that JuJu is working hard on his "responsibilities and obligations" to the Steelers, while Bryant is wanting to assert what his "rights are owed" to him based on his tenure as an NFL player. Happy the picked JuJu, as he looks like he packs his lunch bucket, while Bryant seems to feel his lunch should be provided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks   Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks Empty

Back to top Go down

Martavis Bryant wants talk with Ben Roethlisberger over critical remarks
Page 1 of 1