Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeButler 'pissed off' for all his position groups Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups

Go down 
+3
IowaSteeler927
schillah
Wallace108
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups Empty
PostSubject: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 6:22 pm

PITTSBURGH -- Keith Butler often jokes on Thursdays that whichever of himself and and offensive coordinator Todd Haley has fewer members of the media waiting to interview them must be doing a better job.

Largely, that's been Butler this year. It was on Thursday.

Despite his unit largely outperforming the Steelers' more star-filled offense this season Butler was still upset over the defense's play against the Chicago Bears three days before Pittsburgh visits the Baltimore Ravens in a 1 p.m. kickoff at M&T Bank Stadium.

"If I was coaching the outside linebackers I'd be pissed off, if I was coaching the inside linebackers I'd be pissed off, if I was coaching the D-linemen I'd be pissed off and the secondary also," Butler said. "I mean all of us are pissed off about how we played. We had the opportunity to go 3-0 and we missed it."

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2017/09/steelers_keith_butler_pissed.html

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
schillah

schillah

PostSubject: Re: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:43 pm

And he should be pissed at himself for some odd blitzes sunday

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:43 am

Butler should be pissed, and the whole team should be pissed at themselves and their performance (or lack thereof). Jordan Howard and Tarik (Sp?) Cohen made them look silly last Sunday. Time to wake up. Talent alone isn't going to win you football games. Championship teams win on the road, not just at home.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 1:26 pm

all those inside blitzes in the first half Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups 2829330259 the bears RBs just ran around them Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups 2087824411
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Butler the "heir apparent" to Lebeu is really becoming a major let down as DC.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 4:57 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Butler the "heir apparent" to Lebeu is really becoming a major let down as DC.

Sometimes Butler has a game where I say wow, this guy can coach. Then he has a game like the Bears game where I'm like seriously dude how the hell are you not making adjustments to contain Jordan Howard and Cohen when they keep running at the edge picking up huge chunks of yardage. The Packers went out and sold out to stop the run, and dared the Bears mediocre receiving corps to make plays, which they didn't. I mean I'm a guy whose only playing experience was high school football, so I'm not professional, but I really didn't understand what the hell Butler was thinking with his gameplan defensively against the Bears. I hope he learned his lesson.

I was always a supporter of Lebeau, and while I wasn't super hurt when they got rid of him (thought maybe some change might be good), it makes one wonder what this defense would look like with Lebeau coaching it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Watt would still be on the bench in Lebeau were coaching Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups 1797695198

But I thought the team overall played terrible. Our offense, which is supposed to be our strong suit, couldn't score against a bad defense.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
Watt would still be on the bench in Lebeau were coaching Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups 1797695198

Funny. But probably accurate. Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups 707368081

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 1:45 pm

I hope they stayed pissed off for another 15 games

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups   Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups Empty

Back to top Go down

Butler 'pissed off' for all his position groups
Page 1 of 1