Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home[Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

[Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread

Go down 
+9
schillah
OX1947
SteelCity4Life
IowaSteeler927
solardave
Wallace108
Fire Arians
effyou515
jak341
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

[Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:13 pm

Charmin ultra soft defense gives up a rushing TD. Garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Overrated ass defense
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
Overrated ass defense

I want to know where our man coverage skills are. They've said these guys can play man, but all I see is zone 99% of the time. Teams like Green Bay, and New England have offenses built to shred zone coverage... If we can't play man, we're not beating New England. We're already making Brett Hundley look like Tom Brady, imagine what the real Brady would be doing to us.

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:23 pm

GOD DAMN IT ELI ROGERS CATCH THE FUCKING BALL!

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Yeah this game is over, shit punt, 1:20 left on the clock and they start at their 20yd line... Stupid. Three drops... Three damn drops.

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:27 pm

Likely facing OT in our house against a Packers team with a backup QB, and missing their best defensive player... [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 2913999526

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Omg this game is killing me.

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:34 pm

BOSWELL 53YDS WINS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:00 am

i gotta say, i am not a fan of butlers defense play calling. anytime your facing a back up , ESPECIALLY A ROOKIE, it should be automatic a blitz on every down.  these sorry ass defensive backs and their 10 yard cushions ain't gonna get it done even with 8 in coverage so your better of trying to pressure the rook into a bad pass or a sack. i'd have sent 6 at him on every play of that last scoring drive ...what's the worst that can happen ? they'll score ? well they fucking did anyway so why not give yourself more time on the clock ? [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 2625562446
even watt said this is stupid wasting time in coverage ,fuck butler i'm rushing the asshole .. [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 1683801514
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:35 am

Well it's a win but I'm still pretty pissed off. Yeah I know style points don't count in a win, but this team is still playing too sloppy. I can't take another loss to NE and if we keep playing like this, well it's inevitable
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 12:59 am

I have been busting on Big Ben I got to say this is the best game Ben has played this year but there was a couple of plays where his greed in the passing missed the check down and I'm not talking 3rd down.

Haley and Ben needs to work on when Ben is under center working a couple of play action passes in the offense when Bell has a couple good runs.

Mike McCathy is a damn good play caller with Dom Capers (DC for the Steelers 92-94 Dick LeBeau took over as DC) knows Butlers defense this was a good chess match between McCathy and Butler.

Mike McCathy play calling and QB Hundley play on the field was almost perfect the chess game I was talking about. Hundley played a great game and learned so much in this game about being a NFL QB.

Steelers win I think this is a win that gets the player and coaches on the same page about winning a Superbowl.

Ben saw the Steelers defense (LeBeau Capers) Tenn gave him a win Packers made him earn a win.

Does Ben really want a superbowl? we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 1:41 am

We need Haden back ASAP, our secondary has gone to shit since he’s been out and Burns has regressed.

We could use deebo back sooner rather than later as well, our run D and pass rush is better with him out there.

Don’t know why butler didn’t blitz more and put pressure on the rookie QB
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 1:45 am

Always glad for a win in the end but I didn't expect anything that close. Nice job getting down the field with only 30 seconds left for the winning FG. I was having nightmares about OT, Packers win coin toss, and they throw another long TD.

Boswell the big hero.....I was thinking after the missed XP that I hope it didn't come back to haunt us. In the end Boswell saved the day. That kick looked like it would have gone thru another 5 or so yards back.

9-2 is great.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 6:40 am

I'll say this. If this team doesn't wake up we will not get home field and could be in jeopardy of being a low seed because we can't close the door on team that are reeling. The Ravens shut this team out and we practically have to go to overtime.

To many dropped balls. Rogers, Bryant,James. Sad to say we missed the Rookie last night.

Piss poor tackling. Burns missed about 5 tackles last night. I agree this guy is looking like a liability lately.

Piss poor coverage. Why are we giving every receiver a 10 yard cushion? We give them a cushion like that and send the message that after they catch the ball we won't tackle.
Piss poor defensive scheme unless the scheme was to loose. Where's this man coverage we've been hearing so much about? I think we blitzed twice last night and one was T.J. returning from coverage.

This doesn't in any way look like a superbowl bound team when we can't dominate a team missing it's head and a couple other limbs. At home to boot.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 7:22 am

Labriola on the Dungy interview of Tomlin: http://www.steelers.com/news/labriola-on/article-4/Labriola-on-the-win-over-GB-Tomlin/505c4399-4cfe-4aa9-bec5-550ec0bf3420
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 7:59 am

It's over, it was stressful, it was Steelers football.

Now it's time to face the bungals for the 2nd time this season. This one is in their house.

This is a do or die game for them. Especially considering they're still in the hunt for a playoff spot.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread    [Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Week 11] Packers @ Steelers Gameday Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4