Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL network suspends Ike Taylor Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL network suspends Ike Taylor

Go down 
+4
Wallace108
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
effyou515
Stella Nation
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

NFL network suspends Ike Taylor Empty
PostSubject: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 am

NFL Network Suspends Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, Heath Evans After Sexual Harassment Lawsuit [UPDATE]

NFL Network has suspended Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evans while investigating claims of sexual harassment from a lawsuit filed by one of their former colleagues.

Jami Cantor, who worked as a wardrobe stylist for NFL Network, filed a wrongful termination suit against NFL Enterprises in Los Angeles Superior Court back in October. As first reported by Bloomberg, she described incidents of harassment by the three retired players, as well as Eric Weinberger, a former network executive producer and current president of Bill Simmons Media Group.

In the suit, Cantor claims that Faulk groped her breasts and behind and asked “deeply personal and invasive questions” about her sex life. She said that both Taylor and Weinberger sent her inappropriate pictures, with Taylor additionally sending her a video of him masturbating in the shower. Cantor also noted that Weinberger said on one occasion that she was “put on earth to pleasure me” and pressed his crotch against her, asking her to touch it. She also described receiving explicit texts from former NFL Network analyst Donovan McNabb, who currently appears on ESPN.

To read the rest of the article:

https://deadspin.com/nfl-network-suspends-marshall-faulk-ike-taylor-heath-1821206708?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 8:53 am

Quote :
Taylor additionally sending her a video of him masturbating in the shower.

wonder if Ike was singing the Rod Steward's song Da Ya Think I'm sexy? as he chocked his chicken. NFL network suspends Ike Taylor 312503953

let me P. C. if he really made it sent it.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 9:45 am

I hope it's not true. I always liked Ike. Not just as a player but as a person, I really loved his relationship he had with Dan Rooney.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:05 am

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
I hope it's not true. I always liked Ike. Not just as a player but as a person, I really loved his relationship he had with Dan Rooney.

Yeah, me too. I really hope this turns out to be a false accusation.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:21 am

I hope it isn't true either. Ike never seemed to me as a guy doing that kind of stuff and he would be very stupid to send her such a video. It should be very easy to check if he has done that or not.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:58 am

If this is true it is a real shame. I wouldn't think Ike or Marshall are that way. As far as Evans and Sapp ( both of them idiots) I don't doubt it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 6:55 pm

I don't believe it is true with Ike. We all know that he has stone hands and that would hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 1:26 am

Lokki wrote:
I don't believe it is true with Ike.  We all know that he has stone hands and that would hurt like hell.  

I'm not sure he could record a video without dropping his phone.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:14 pm

If this is true wow, she's butt ugly. Would not hit
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 4:55 pm

in the future to all the ladies who have been sexually assaulted and not ready to talk about it at the time it happen.

on the day it happened write a letter write down every detail but the letter in a envelope seal the envelope and mail the letter to yourself. after receiving the letter with the US Post office post mark on the letter keep the letter sealed and put it away until you're ready to go public and talk about it.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:49 pm

NFL network suspends Ike Taylor 3562723908 NFL network suspends Ike Taylor 3562723908 NFL network suspends Ike Taylor 3562723908 NFL network suspends Ike Taylor 2893009358

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL network suspends Ike Taylor   NFL network suspends Ike Taylor Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL network suspends Ike Taylor
Page 1 of 1