Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFor Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? Empty
PostSubject: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:32 am

Long but intriguing article.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/hotread180105/beginning-end-new-england-Patriots*-robert-kraft-tom-brady-bill-belichick-internal-power-struggle

For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? Giphy

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:09 pm

the power struggle has begun and with it, eventually the end!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Yeah I read about this. It's going to be ugly for them when they break up. Brady thinks he's going to last forever and Belichick I think knows that. I'm hoping we or some other team beats them and SF extends Garrapolo and they become contenders and Brady hits the 40+ cliff next year and they kick themselves for trading him for peanuts.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Yeah, it amazes me how the media believes brady can just go on and on like he is some mythical creature and somehow age will never creep in. He's not doing anything that Farve and some others haven't already done but like Farve and the others he'll reach the end. He likely already has lost some ability they are just able to work around it at this point. belicheat is starting to push it too age wise. I think 66-67 this year, save Dick LeBeau there aren't too many 70 year old coaches around

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 8:13 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Yeah, it amazes me how the media believes brady can just go on and on like he is some mythical creature and somehow age will never creep in. He's not doing anything that Farve and some others haven't already done but like Farve and the others he'll reach the end. He likely already has lost some ability they are just able to work around it at this point. belicheat is starting to push it too age wise. I think 66-67 this year, save Dick LeBeau there aren't too many 70 year old coaches around
KRaft is up there in age too. He'll probably hand off day to day operations to his son soon like Dan did to AJRII. It'll be interesting to see how Jonathan Kraft does as owner. Sometimes you can a seamless transition as first from The Chief to Dan Rooney and now to AJRII but sometimes you get what the Bengals got going from Paul Brown to Mike Brown or George Halas to his daughter and son in law. I hope for the sake of karma the Pats* get the latter. Their fanbase needs to be humbled big time.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Reportedly Belichick could have interest in coaching the Giants
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 10:42 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
KRaft is up there in age too. He'll probably hand off day to day operations to his son soon like Dan did to AJRII. It'll be interesting to see how Jonathan Kraft does as owner. Sometimes you can a seamless transition as first from The Chief to Dan Rooney and now to AJRII but sometimes you get what the Bengals got going from Paul Brown to Mike Brown or George Halas to his daughter and son in law.  I hope for the sake of karma the Pats*** get the latter. Their fanbase needs to be humbled big time.

I hadn't really thought of that aspect. I think the Rooneys are kind of the exception but most times the son comes in to take the reigns and shows no talent for the family business. I've always believed that a good deal of the Steelers success starts with the Rooneys.

You're right...that fanbase does need a humbling. It will come. I remember people thinking the 49ers lasted a long time and would continue. It went thru 2 coaches and QBs over 15-20 years, but it came back to earth.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 12:40 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
KRaft is up there in age too. He'll probably hand off day to day operations to his son soon like Dan did to AJRII. It'll be interesting to see how Jonathan Kraft does as owner. Sometimes you can a seamless transition as first from The Chief to Dan Rooney and now to AJRII but sometimes you get what the Bengals got going from Paul Brown to Mike Brown or George Halas to his daughter and son in law.  I hope for the sake of karma the Pats**** get the latter. Their fanbase needs to be humbled big time.

I hadn't really thought of that aspect. I think the Rooneys are kind of the exception but most times the son comes in to take the reigns and shows no talent for the family business. I've always believed that a good deal of the Steelers success starts with the Rooneys.

You're right...that fanbase does need a humbling. It will come. I remember people thinking the 49ers lasted a long time and would continue. It went thru 2 coaches and QBs over 15-20 years, but it came back to earth.
Yeah we've been very lucky with the three generations of Rooneys. From what I understand Art's Son who is also named Dan I believe is getting his feet wet at the moment by working down the chain. I hope the Rooneys always own the Steelers. I feel a special kin with the Rooneys since my Grandmother's family were Northside Irish like the Rooneys are and what's more, I have good evidence that suggests that my dad's uncle knew The Chief and his younger brother who liek my Great Uncle was a priest and Dusquene graduate and a fellow chaplain during WWII. Plus the Rooneys are from teh same county originally in Ireland too. Silly I know but I really feel so much fate led me to be born a Steelers fan and the Rooneys are part of that. But yeah I hope it happens too. I think they're going to regret trading Jimmy. Brady will get old and it will come quick. Peyton went from having MVP numbers the year the BRoncos lost to Seattle in the SB to very replaceable his final year. Brady may not want to think it will happen to him but it will. IT happens to all and I really really hope it's ugly because fuck Brady and the Cheats.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:36 am

Report: Belichick “sees an opening” to get to the Giants

The ESPN report regarding the rift between Patriots* coach Bill Belichick, quarterback Tom Brady, and owner Robert Kraft sparked legitimate speculation that Belichick may want out. If he does, there’s only one place he wants to go.

“I’m sure Bill knows this is his last chance to be the Giants coach,” a source close to Belichick told Gary Myers of the New York Daily News. “Bill sees an opening — an opening to get to the Giants.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/05/report-belichick-sees-an-opening-to-get-to-the-giants/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:43 am

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Report: Belichick “sees an opening” to get to the Giants

The ESPN report regarding the rift between Patriots** coach Bill Belichick, quarterback Tom Brady, and owner Robert Kraft sparked legitimate speculation that Belichick may want out. If he does, there’s only one place he wants to go.

“I’m sure Bill knows this is his last chance to be the Giants coach,” a source close to Belichick told Gary Myers of the New York Daily News. “Bill sees an opening — an opening to get to the Giants.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/05/report-belichick-sees-an-opening-to-get-to-the-giants/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I find it hard to believe he'd want to go. Even if they aren't getting along as the report suggests, they have been winning, and I think they all have enough self interest to stay and ride the wave. I'm not saying belicheat isn't a good coach, but he's had an ideal situation to work with. I remember when everyone called Mike Shanahan a genius when he had Elway and Terrell Davis. Things changed for him after those 2 retired with up and down seasons with the Broncos. His last few years in the NFL produced a dismal losing record with the Redskins.

The clock is ticking though. Kraft pushing 80, belicheat pushing 70, and brady already on borrowed time. The fanbase seems to think there is some kind of magic in NE and they can just pluck QBs in lower rounds and have them be All Pros. It worked for brady, Garrapo looks decent in a small sample size but so did Matt Cassell. It will be fun to watch the demise.

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Sorry double post
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 am

What if this is all a ploy to give extra motivation to the Patriots****** to win (with the support of the NFL Officials and Commissioner Roger Goodell) to show their unity, but then have them fall apart in the off-season.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?   For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end? Empty

Back to top Go down

For Kraft, Brady and Belichick, is this the beginning of the end?
Page 1 of 1