Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLooking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018   Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 9:23 am

If anyone has tickets for sale and is willing to part ways with 3 tickets I am trying to take my youngest brother with me and the wife to Pittsburgh for his first Steelers game at Heinz Field. Finding an odd number is quite difficult. So if any of you guys are season ticket holders and would be willing to part with 3 tickets (preferably lower level on the home side) then I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you find any good deals please let me know as well! I want to make this a memorable experience for my brother, I know when I went my first time it was amazing, and I've been hooked ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018   Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:44 am

Purchased my tickets. Now it's just the waiting game until September. Can't wait to see the look on my brother's face when he gets to tour Heinz Field, eat all the awesome food the city has to offer, and on gameday. It's going to be a blast!

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018   Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:48 am

I'd say I hope you have a great time but I know you will. Hopefully we still own K.C.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018   Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:57 am

solardave wrote:
I'd say I hope you have a great time but I know you will. Hopefully we still own K.C.

I hope we get the W. Chiefs have to play the Chargers for the first game of the season, nothing like a divisional rivalry to start things off. We're in the same boat with the Brownies. Since it's the home opener and we have a better and definitely more experienced QB under center, I like our chances. Honestly I'd be more worried if we were playing against Alex Smith. We usually fare pretty well against rookie quarterbacks, I hope that trend holds.

effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018   Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 4:07 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:

I hope we get the W. Chiefs have to play the Chargers for the first game of the season, nothing like a divisional rivalry to start things off. We're in the same boat with the Brownies. Since it's the home opener and we have a better and definitely more experienced QB under center, I like our chances. Honestly I'd be more worried if we were playing against Alex Smith. We usually fare pretty well against rookie quarterbacks, I hope that trend holds.

well how many backup or young QBs has the Steelers defense made those QBs look like HOFer? lol.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018   Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 2:46 am

effyou515 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:

well how many backup or young QBs has the Steelers defense made those QBs look like HOFer? lol.

Over the past four-five seasons our secondary was pretty poor fielding guys like Antwon Blake. Definitely made some guys look better than they actually are. Prior to that though, our defense had a pretty stellar record against rookie quarterbacks. I think our secondary is light years ahead of where it was just a few years ago even. In training camp this year, the secondary has picked off 20 passes, which I believe is a camp record or close to one.

Mahomes is going to have a tough test having to play the Chargers in Week 1, those are usually pretty back-and-forth types of games. Then he has to come into Heinz Field in Week 2 for the Steelers home opener. We'll see if Mahomes is the real deal.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018   Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for 3 Tickets to the Kansas City Home Opener Sunday September 16th, 2018
Page 1 of 1