Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAB sends message to Dez Bryant Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

AB sends message to Dez Bryant

Go down 
+2
SteelerFreak58
Wallace108
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

AB sends message to Dez Bryant Empty
PostSubject: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:20 am

At first I was like AB sends message to Dez Bryant 273451046

But then I was like AB sends message to Dez Bryant 2703003593

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 am

Lol.... lol.... sigh...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Sorry AB you're stuck with JUJU,Washington,Rogers and DHB. Besides Dez = Martavous. Can't tell one Bryant from the other. AB sends message to Dez Bryant 1797695198
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 2:52 pm

DB is going to get paid by somebody. However, the thought of AB on one side and DB on the other causes me to salivate.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 3:29 pm

jak341 wrote:
DB is going to get paid by somebody. However, the thought of AB on one side and DB on the other causes me to salivate.

Imagine a 4-receiver set with AB, Dez, JuJu and Washington (if he lives up to the hype). Dump Bell and go running back by committee. With that many weapons at receiver,  they wouldn't need a dominant running back.

This is all just fun speculation of course. Odds of them getting Dez would have to increase to reach 0 percent.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

Imagine a 4-receiver set with AB, Dez, JuJu and Washington (if he lives up to the hype). Dump Bell and go running back by committee. With that many weapons at receiver,  they wouldn't need a dominant running back.

This is all just fun speculation of course. Odds of them getting Dez would have to increase to reach 0 percent.

I guess I really don't like Dez Bryant

#1 he's a Cowboy(for life).

#2 I still don't like the Cowboys.

#3 He's a diva.
Yeah I just convinced myself,we don't need him. I can't even entertain the thought.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 5:38 pm

solardave wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

I guess I really don't like Dez Bryant

#1 he's a Cowboy(for life).

#2 I still don't like the Cowboys.

#3 He's a diva.
Yeah I just convinced myself,we don't need him. I can't even entertain the thought.

Normally I'd be in full agreement with you. But with Ben at the end of his career, I'd accept some nonconventional moves. With the window closing, I say take a few risks as long as they don't mortgage the future.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:59 pm

Well, it was fun while it lasted. AB sends message to Dez Bryant 1797695198

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Well, it was fun while it lasted. AB sends message to Dez Bryant 1797695198

I had the time of my life AB sends message to Dez Bryant 2573146105 I like these kind of debates where we know it ain't gonna happen anyway.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Jerry Jones loved DB Cowboys still cut him which tells me he's lost a step and not worth the high dollar contract.

plus DB would pissed in a hurry because the ball wasn't coming his way all the time Steelers don't need another primadonna on the team.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:59 am

effyou515 wrote:
Jerry Jones loved DB Cowboys still cut him which tells me he's lost a step and not worth the high dollar contract.

plus DB would pissed in a hurry because the ball wasn't coming his way all the time Steelers don't need another primadonna on the team.
AB sends message to Dez Bryant 3964572787
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:38 am

I don't think Dez would be signing for less to play with us anyway. I was reading we only have about 5 Million in cap room, which means we'd need to create some more cap space to try and sign a veteran player like Bryant. If he turned down a multi-year offer with the Ravens, I don't think he wants to sign with us. He's either A.) Waiting for a payday, or B.) He wants to play for a contender. I'm going to go with the former over the latter on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 4:43 am

bet he would like to play for a NFC East team.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:36 am

effyou515 wrote:
bet he would like to play for a NFC East team.

Probably, I don't see any of them trying to sign him though. Who would? The Giants are probably pretty well set at WR, the Eagles are good, the Redskins are the only team that I think would possibly have an interest at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AB sends message to Dez Bryant   AB sends message to Dez Bryant Empty

Back to top Go down

AB sends message to Dez Bryant
Page 1 of 1