Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homeif i was the GM.... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

if i was the GM....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

if i was the GM.... Empty
PostSubject: if i was the GM....   if i was the GM.... EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 10:24 pm

just for shits and giggles... if you were making the selctions , who would you have picked ?
this is based on how the draft really unfolded. you can only pick players not already picked. they must be players picked at or after the steelers picks.

here is mine without the trade up.

20. noah fant-TE - fills a need and the thought of passing out of two TE sets would keep em guessing.

52. DK - paris campbell -WR - Deep threat to stretch the field

66. Chase Winovich -OLB- good bye Dud Dupree. we just saved 8 million in cap space and will likely not see production drop off.

83 Justine Lane- CB - huge value here. will replace an aging expensive joe haden next year.

122. mack wilson ILB- most people thought he was the 2nd or 3 rd best linebacker in the draft and maybe the best coverage linebacker.

141 daylon mack- NT-the new fat guy in the middle...adios McCullers.

175. trayveon williams - RB - good pass blocker and receiver. top 5 nationally in rushing yards and returns kicks.

192. Isaiah Prince - T - has RT potential

207. donovan wilson - S - special teamer

219. derwin gray - T - can never have enough linemen.
Back to top Go down

if i was the GM....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: