Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMaybe Ben gets it after all! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Maybe Ben gets it after all!

Go down 
+3
stlrtruck
Stella Nation
solardave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Maybe Ben gets it after all! Empty
PostSubject: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyTue May 21, 2019 4:34 am

I'm thinking maybe Ben sees the window closing and is starting to wake up.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001031346/article/big-ben-sorry-for-critical-comments-on-antonio-brown
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyWed May 22, 2019 3:37 am

AB's response:

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1130552407799279622

His tweet is liked by Terrell Edmunds Maybe Ben gets it after all! 1505004552
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:31 am

Stella Nation wrote:
AB's response:

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1130552407799279622

His tweet is liked by Terrell Edmunds Maybe Ben gets it after all! 1505004552

If these guys could play ball with broken fingers I'd be alright with that. I wish they would all just delete their twiitter accounts. Are they really dumb enough to not see that once you put it out there whether you delete the comment or not the damage is done?
I always knew football players weren't rocket scientists (except Dobbs Maybe Ben gets it after all! 2981382511) but some display next level stupidity if not flat out childishness.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:21 am

Yeah, Edmunds removed his like but people already noticed it of course. Anyway, whatever AB is saying no Steelers' player should like it. They just should avoid him completely since nothing good is coming from him.

I just read he missed the first day of OTA's at Oakland. Glad we got rid of him. Meanwhile:

https://twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/1130976908387033088
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyWed May 22, 2019 11:04 am

This group can be(and I think they will be) SO much better without AB. More catches for everyone and more plays to be had spreading the ball around. And don't forget to POUND THE ROCK!I don't know about anyone else but I'm anxious to see some "Benny Snell football".  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Hmdc99I4E

Time to move forward.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyWed May 22, 2019 2:51 pm

solardave wrote:
This group can be(and I think they will be) SO much better without AB. More catches for everyone and more plays to be had spreading the ball around. And don't forget to POUND THE ROCK!I don't know about anyone else but I'm anxious to see some "Benny Snell football".  

Time to move forward.

Watching Steelers opponents getting Snell-shocked!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Maybe Ben gets it after all! 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:06 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
solardave wrote:

Time to move forward.

Watching Steelers opponents getting Snell-shocked!

Let Connor soften them up and Benny will beat the Snell out of them.
Back to top Go down
muncher

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyThu May 23, 2019 4:20 pm

i think ben went over the top taking blame.
ab, the media and other ben haters are gonna use his responses and say, 'i told you it was bens fault and not ABs or bell or tomlin or boswell"
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyThu May 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Yeah at least Big Ben owned up to his mistakes. A.B. just did not and that of Bell for the reason.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyFri May 24, 2019 12:25 am

muncher wrote:
ab, the media and other ben haters are gonna use his responses and say, 'i told you it was bens fault and not ABs or bell or tomlin or boswell"

I'm neither a Ben hater nor a Ben apologist, although I've been accused of being both at various times. With all aspects of the team, I try to be as objective as a fan can be. I give praise when I think it's earned, and criticism when I think it's deserved.

With that said, I think there's lots of blame to go around for all the drama surrounding the Steelers. It doesn't fall on just one person. With the Ben and AB situation, I think they both share some of the blame. But Ben took the high road and acted like a mature adult. For awhile he said nothing. Then when he did speak, he offered an olive branch to AB. I didn't see it as an acceptance of full blame, but an effort to bury the hatchet. In response, AB spit in his face, so to speak.

Truthfully. I don't care who started it and who shoulders the blame. All that matters is what happens going forward. So far, Ben has handled the situation as well as one can, while AB has acted like a spoiled child.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyFri May 24, 2019 3:47 am

Wallace108 wrote:
muncher wrote:

I'm neither a Ben hater nor a Ben apologist, although I've been accused of being both at various times. With all aspects of the team, I try to be as objective as a fan can be. I give praise when I think it's earned, and criticism when I think it's deserved.

With that said, I think there's lots of blame to go around for all the drama surrounding the Steelers. It doesn't fall on just one person. With the Ben and AB situation, I think they both share some of the blame. But Ben took the high road and acted like a mature adult. For awhile he said nothing. Then when he did speak, he offered an olive branch to AB. I didn't see it as an acceptance of full blame, but an effort to bury the hatchet. In response, AB spit in his face, so to speak.

Truthfully. I don't care who started it and who shoulders the blame. All that matters is what happens going forward. So far, Ben has handled the situation as well as one can, while AB has acted like a spoiled child.
Maybe Ben gets it after all! 3964572787

I agree. All Ben did here is apologize for his role and IMO that's all he needed to do. AB was gonna go off the rails sooner or later. Ben was a small piece of this puzzle with AB BEING the puzzle. This will all come out in Oakland and also with the Jets when Bell's production drops off.
This off season Ben has been hanging out with team mates and doing what a leader should do.
I'm all in if the drama stops and this team gets on track and stays there.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 pm

Plenty of blame to go around. Ben for lack of leadership (that has come from way too many sources to not be somewhat true), Tomlin for allowing AB to get to where he did, AB for being a narcissistic piece of shit...

All that being said I cant wait to see Bell tank in NY and AB to tear apart the Raiders when they both start losing.

The organization did the right thing they cut the cancers out. Ben hopefully has learned he has to be a better leader and hopefully Tomlin quits playing favorites with his "star" players. Everyone helped create the Bell/AB monsters and Tomlin could have put a lid on it a while back but you live and learn.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 7:08 am

No drama. Everyone working together and no drama. Spirits are high and so are expectations with no drama.

https://www.steelers.com/news/it-s-really-good-to-be-a-steeler-right-now
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:40 pm

Maybe getting rid of Bell and Brown could do him good as well as the rest of the team. Time to start anew. New start and new era.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 8:39 am

JPPT1974 wrote:
Maybe getting rid of Bell and Brown could do him good as well as the rest of the team. Time to start anew. New start and new era.

I agree and I also think that the ones who want to win and want to do it in a Steeler's uniform are waking up. Those 2 were bad for us and I think they will be bad for whatever team they're on. Time will tell though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Ben gets it after all!   Maybe Ben gets it after all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe Ben gets it after all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: